• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best Protein

ragingbull

DB Extrodinare
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What protein does everyone use.

I'm looking for a protien that won't make me gain fat, taste OK, and is efficient in it's delivery.

Any suggestions. Right now I use GNC 100% Whey and it's OK but, there must be better ones.

There are so many good ones! Don't know where to start!

Optimum Whey Protein - Seems to be the best and cheapest and best tasting so far. Seems that most people tend to use this brand [ or at least buy it] that I have found. I got a friend who works in a supplement store, it sells more than other brands, and other people on other bodybuilding forums say that they use it also.

I like Beverly International Muscle Provider and Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey.

Have you tried buying online? It's usually cheaper than buying from GNC. I've received good service from dpsnutrition, vitaglo and netrition.

Originally posted by davidjasondean
I usually use Bigss favorite, Nitro Tech or Micellean

Micellean...one of the best on the market, both their protein and their MRP!!!

Other good ones come from Muscle Link, Dorian, Biotest, Optimum, Met RX, Cytodyne, Twinlab, Labrada, EAS, AST, Sportpharma, and Syntrax (ISOMATRIX) is excellent.

Originally posted by gopro

Micellean...one of the best on the market, both their protein and their MRP!!!

I had the pleasure of hearing the designer/owner of VPX, Jack Owoc speech during his opening of his new store in Florida and he is a genius and mad scientist. I love how he's revolutionize the supplement industry with his powerful-supreme products! (for the most part)

He is far superior and quite a nice down to earth guy, too! :thumb:

Any that you don't have to choke down, my stomach for pro-blend and isopure has left the building :barf:
Any non-flavored that aren't a price-rip like gnc's? :)

I usually use Bigss favorite, Nitro Tech :yell: or miclean:thumb:

IML Gear Cream!

I had the pleasure of hearing the designer/owner of VPX, Jack Owoc speech during his opening of his new store in Florida and he is a genius and mad scientist. I love how he's revolutionize the supplement industry with his powerful-supreme products! (for the most part)

He is far superior and quite a nice down to earth guy, too! :thumb:

Yeah, Jack is a very intelligent guy with many great ideas!

GP, did you get his new magazine, "Human Performance".

New releases (hopefully!)

Paradrol
Clomidex
Zero Carb Fat Assualt (just a mega package of his products)
Plasma Expander (Creatine monster?!?!)
Meltdown Z-14
Hydro Force
Syngex I & II
Zero Carb protein drink
Thinfat (already out) (Seems intriguing!)

VERY INTERESTING! If I had any brains, I go work part time for him!!!!!

GP, did you get his new magazine, "Human Performance".

New releases (hopefully!)

Paradrol
Clomidex
Zero Carb Fat Assualt (just a mega package of his products)
Plasma Expander (Creatine monster?!?!)
Meltdown Z-14
Hydro Force
Syngex I & II
Zero Carb protein drink
Thinfat (already out) (Seems intriguing!)

VERY INTERESTING! If I had any brains, I go work part time for him!!!!!

No, I haven't gotten the mag. I do keep close watch on what he is doing. I have some "friends" in the supp industry that keep me apprised of what is going on with VPX among others. One thing I can say about VPX is that they are innovators, not copiers.

You should just work there for free supps! I would!

No, I haven't gotten the mag. I do keep close watch on what he is doing. I have some "friends" in the supp industry that keep me apprised of what is going on with VPX among others. One thing I can say about VPX is that they are innovators, not copiers.

You should just work there for free supps! I would!

I just might do that, however, I know he won't give it for free! On the other hand, if you have a body like freakin' god (you), then I know you'll go to the shows for free that they set up at. Arnold, Olympia etc..

I just might do that, however, I know he won't give it for free! On the other hand, if you have a body like freakin' god (you), then I know you'll go to the shows for free that they set up at. Arnold, Olympia etc..

Yeah, I almost took a job like that at Twinlab a couple of years ago. They were to pay about $500 per show to help set up, plus all the free supps I wanted. I didn't take it at the time, but if VPX offered it to me I'd probably do it!

And thanks for the nice compliment my friend! :)

Your welcome! On the other hand, if you go in as VPX staff/model VPX, then yes, supplements for free is definitely coined. I used to spend easily $200 a month upwards to $500 month (July) and that's the discounted price! But now, I stick to the 1 test, Micellean and Clenbuterx. Jack is usually found at the shows and he's easy to talk to. I'm sure he's always looking for people potentially to use in ads etc. Especially with his launch of the "Zero Carb Fat Assualt". I've met all his Male and Female models, however, I wished he still had Mandy Blank. That would've been nice to see!

Last edited:
Your welcome! On the other hand, if you go in as VPX staff/model VPX, then yes, supplements for free is definitely coined. I used to spend easily $200 a month upwards to $500 month (July) and that's the discounted price! But now, I stick to the 1 test, Micellean and Clenbuterx. Jack is usually found at the shows and he's easy to talk to. I'm sure he's always looking for people potentially to use in ads etc. Especially with his launch of the "Zero Carb Fat Assualt". I've met all his Male and Female models, however, I wished he still had Mandy Blank. That would've been nice to see!

Hmmm...maybe one day I'll send him some pics and a letter. After all, I do use several of his products!

Hmmm...maybe one day I'll send him some pics and a letter. After all, I do use several of his products!
take the chance, theres no time like the present Beast.
:thumb:

GP,

This is what I've taken. (Maybe we should start a VPX thread!) :lol:

Clenbuterx

Stacked:

Paradeca/Decavar-------->Excellent Results

Paradeca/Decavar/EQ----> Slightly better

Paradeca/Decavar/EQ/Xenabol---------> Same
* I think Xenabol is better for those with a lower BF!

Paradeca/EQ/1 Test ----------> Better than ever, results

Paradeca/1 Test--------------> Satisfying results

I decided to not use Xenabol and EQ until I lower my BF more.

Other products I use as you know, MRP and Protein only Micellean

Originally posted by Tank316
take the chance, theres no time like the present Beast.
:thumb:

When I compete in 2003 I plan on sending out pics to every supplement company. Man would it be great to get all that stuff for free!

IML Gear Cream!
GP,

This is what I've taken. (Maybe we should start a VPX thread!) :lol:

Clenbuterx

Stacked:

Paradeca/Decavar-------->Excellent Results

Paradeca/Decavar/EQ----> Slightly better

Paradeca/Decavar/EQ/Xenabol---------> Same
* I think Xenabol is better for those with a lower BF!

Paradeca/EQ/1 Test ----------> Better than ever, results

Paradeca/1 Test--------------> Satisfying results

I decided to not use Xenabol and EQ until I lower my BF more.

Other products I use as you know, MRP and Protein only Micellean

Whew...you've done it all! I have used their MRP, Micellean protein, clenbutrx, Plasma Expandor, Decavar (before PHs were banned by my BBing org), Creaject, and Methoxylon.

Whew...you've done it all! I have used their MRP, Micellean protein, clenbutrx, Plasma Expandor, Decavar (before PHs were banned by my BBing org), Creaject, and Methoxylon.

Thanks for reminding me!

METHOXYGEN! Ha Ha Ha But Iwas skeptical about this stuff! Does it really work and what does it REALLY do?

:confused:

What is YOUR opinion, GP?

Thanks for reminding me!

METHOXYGEN! Ha Ha Ha But Iwas skeptical about this stuff! Does it really work and what does it REALLY do?

:confused:

What is YOUR opinion, GP?

Ooops, my bad...I called it Methoxylon and not the proper name, Methoxygen. This product is a non-steroidal anabolic. I am not a big believer in isoflavones building much muscle, but I know some people that actually got good results from this product. I didn't. I wouldn't use it again.

Ooops, my bad...I called it Methoxylon and not the proper name, Methoxygen. This product is a non-steroidal anabolic. I am not a big believer in isoflavones building much muscle, but I know some people that actually got good results from this product. I didn't. I wouldn't use it again.

I didn't think it was supposed to increase muscle but to keep your body from catabolic state... hmmn.. I'll have to get his magazine and see what Jack claims........ yeah, claims. I smell MONEY!

I didn't think it was supposed to increase muscle but to keep your body from catabolic state... hmmn.. I'll have to get his magazine and see what Jack claims........ yeah, claims. I smell MONEY!

Well, there are actual studies "proving" the efficacy of methoxyisoflavone and ipriflavone...some even showing them to be as anabolic/anticatabolic as steroids! However, these studies have never been replicated or proven true. Isoflavones do have some use for sure, but they do not do what many manufacturers will have us believe.

Words taken from Anabolic Scientific Journal.... Jack Owoc

Methoxygen 7 Hydroxy LMC utilizes the more powerful parent compound, 7 hydroxy flavone, Comparitively speaking, that of the potency of the 7 hydroxy parent compound far exceeds that of methoxy flavone. It's like comparing the pure testosterone parent hormone to androstenedione. The stronger 7 Hydroxy parent hormone was then esterfied which is a process that allows this flavone to stay active in the body for over an estimated 28 hours!

Interesting ad pitch..........?

Re: Words taken from Anabolic Scientific Journal.... Jack Owoc

Methoxygen 7 Hydroxy LMC utilizes the more powerful parent compound, 7 hydroxy flavone, Comparitively speaking, that of the potency of the 7 hydroxy parent compound far exceeds that of methoxy flavone. It's like comparing the pure testosterone parent hormone to androstenedione. The stronger 7 Hydroxy parent hormone was then esterfied which is a process that allows this flavone to stay active in the body for over an estimated 28 hours!

Interesting ad pitch..........?

Hey, well maybe he improved upon the product. I can't put it down until I have tested it, on myself, and/or a few clients. Either way, I think VPX is a solid company.

I'm afraid to try it bc/ I don't want to blow a $100+ on it when it could be used for more 1 TEST :D !!!!!!!

I'm afraid to try it bc/ I don't want to blow a $100+ on it when it could be used for more 1 TEST :D !!!!!!!

Yup! Thats true!

Back