• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Shipping problem

whitemike370

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know USPS is bad with keeping updated tracking on international orders but its been a week since the day it was shipped and when i track it still says " origin post is preparing shipment ". does this mean its still siting wherever it is its coming from?

I know USPS is bad with keeping updated tracking on international orders but its been a week since the day it was shipped and when i track it still says " origin post is preparing shipment ". does this mean its still siting wherever it is its coming from?

Mine alaws does the same for intl- next time you see it will be in the US. From that point you are home free. That is what I have seen anyways.Google that phrase and you will see what I am talking about

even domestic orders for normal products on ebay will have that usps problem. sit and wait.

WOW I thought that's just international packs which have such a problem!

No- if you google that phrase- you will see that it is common. People freak out thinking someone is screwing them around. They are correct- but it ain't the shipper- it is USPS most of the ime

Good info in here

we cant discuss t/a in open forum so someone who knows about how many days from day it was shipped to get to me please PM me.

I received a package last week from Amazon that was sent USPS registered and it still doesn't show as received in their system.

USPS is sorry to say the least.

USPS tracking system sucks. I need to have a talk with someone about this situation.:bash:

IML Gear Cream!
USPS tracking system sucks. I need to have a talk with someone about this situation.:bash:

And they plan to cut staffing amid budget cuts. So an already failing system plans to get worse. Good news for all of us.

USPS Sucks

If USPS was a private business- they would have gone under years ago, If Z ran his biz the way they did- it wouldn't last long. I recived an express letter from 300 miles the other day that took 3 days to end up at my door. The sender took the matter up at the PO and they refunded the $$$ and said " Oh well" . Great service:loser:

shit. i have to get a passport by July. they better not fuck that up.

Back