• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anadrol 50?

cujo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I messaged Z about this personally and his staff told me to take it here. Is anyone else running his z-line A50? I have been running it at 100mg ed along with 500 mg of test E and 300 mg of tren E. Its been 3 weeks and havent had any significant strength or weight gain. The only thing I have noticed is that I usually feel warmer and my nips are sensitive. I know it may take another week or so for the Tren/Test to kick in, but shouldnt I be getting something from the Anadrol? Strength, weight gain or even water retention?

I have done many of the designer steroids- Both Phera Plex and Superdrol worked well but the sides sucked also, especially since I wasnt running a base.

If anyone else is running the A50, please let me know how its going.

I used it a while back and was bloated and gained sick amount of weight and strength was threw the roof.I personally didn't like it.How much are you taking and how's your diet.

Im taking 50mg in the morning, 50 mg in the afternoon pwo. My diet is mostly 40p/40c/20f at around 4000-4500 cals a day. Mostly clean, I do eat shit food like pizza on the weekends.

Im in the gym approx 2 hours a day lifting, working out 6 days a week, so I burn calories. But my weight and strength are about the same.

What I really cant figure out is that everyone that I have ever personally talked to says you should feel Anadrol. Besides the insane strength gains, the shitty sides that come with it.

just started my drols yesterday along wit prop 100 mgs ed ...i'll let u know in about a week or so ....hope u just got a bad batch and they all not bad

just started my drols yesterday along wit prop 100 mgs ed ...i'll let u know in about a week or so ....hope u just got a bad batch and they all not bad

Thanks bro, keep me updated. If this stuff does nothing, I may throw some M1T in.

day 4 and 1 anadrol a day and i gotta give my honest opinion already...gained about 3 lbs already and strenght has gone way up already...i know its only day 4 but so far im very happy wit them

day 4 and 1 anadrol a day and i gotta give my honest opinion already...gained about 3 lbs already and strenght has gone way up already...i know its only day 4 but so far im very happy wit them

Definitely. Legit

is it the domestic or international a50? Im on my 5th day on the international dbol that i threw in with my test cycle. I figured id feel something since i keep hearing it only takes a few days to feel it. Its weird though that ive lost a pound since i started the dbol when i was gaining crazy weight on just the test.

IML Gear Cream!
Cujo, when gear makes u feel warm, but not sick, u gotta drop what u doing and go lift quick. at least do pushups if your at work.... the warm feeling was a great indicator me on Sus. sometimes i'd be in bed and get the warm feeling, then i'd get up and go work out. good luck

Well thats awesome you are up that much weight already only after 4 days. I may just not respond well, I was just shocked by the lack of side effects at 100mg though. The feeling warm started not that long ago, I know that night sweats is a side of tren, but i didnt know if sweating in general/feeling hot was.

Cujo, when gear makes u feel warm, but not sick, u gotta drop what u doing and go lift quick. at least do pushups if your at work.... the warm feeling was a great indicator me on Sus. sometimes i'd be in bed and get the warm feeling, then i'd get up and go work out. good luck

Im sorry but can you explain this better? Are your workouts much more intense/ lift more?

Back