View Full Version : turinabol sides

cbohning
04-13-2011, 10:18 AM
Im on 10wk of a 12wk test C cycle.
I ran 500mg wk1-6
700mg wk7-8
900mg wk9-10
???mg wk11-12

I started running turinabol at 50mg ED the start of wk 9. It have been a solid week+ of use at 50mg ED. I am starting to notice sides like racing heart beat 15-20min after Ingestion, biting down on jaw(not knowing im doing it until jaw is sore), and loss of appetite. Also just feeling shitty!! really tired!! I just took blood pressure this morning it is 143/79(have not taken OT).

- any thoughts or similar expereince w/ OT

- will sides go away as body becomes more acclimated

- I'm thinking I will drop OT and bump test too 1100 wk 11-12?? I am taken milk thisle 300mg a day.

Vick
04-14-2011, 05:38 PM
sounds like speed.

cbohning
04-15-2011, 12:08 AM
I know right!!

-oh shit!! I forgot to mention the meth I shot in my carotid artery right after I ingested the OT!! I've been using Tsuspention mixed w/ meth intravenously and Cheque Drops in the poop shoot for Pre workout. :mooh::nail:

cbohning
04-15-2011, 12:31 AM
on a serious note I dropped the OT and got some liver support, feeling much better. I guess my body didnt like the OT or I needed to start liver support a week before starting OT?? anyhow I will finish strong w/ the test take time off get blood wk done after cycle continue w/ liver support and go ahead w/ summer cycle wich involves Dbol kicker?? Hopefully my body will respond better!
Maybe you can help Vic
I have 1x10ml/100mg test suspention can you/anyone have any suggestions on when I should use it.
-I was thinking week 11-12(i will be runnung cyp @ 900mg EW) and i would run suspen.at 25mg ED wich would put my test at 1075mg.

-Or I was thinking week 13 as my Cyp test esters lower i will run suspention at 50 or 100?mg ED(would that be too much of a crash after?) I will also be starting Cruise test dose starting week 13 at 250mg EW.

- Or last i was thinking of starting my summer cycle off with it (prop/tren a/dbol).

Vick
04-15-2011, 06:16 AM
on a serious note I dropped the OT and got some liver support, feeling much better. I guess my body didnt like the OT or I needed to start liver support a week before starting OT?? anyhow I will finish strong w/ the test take time off get blood wk done after cycle continue w/ liver support and go ahead w/ summer cycle wich involves Dbol kicker?? Hopefully my body will respond better!
Maybe you can help Vic
I have 1x10ml/100mg test suspention can you/anyone have any suggestions on when I should use it.
-I was thinking week 11-12(i will be runnung cyp @ 900mg EW) and i would run suspen.at 25mg ED wich would put my test at 1075mg.

-Or I was thinking week 13 as my Cyp test esters lower i will run suspention at 50 or 100?mg ED(would that be too much of a crash after?) I will also be starting Cruise test dose starting week 13 at 250mg EW.

- Or last i was thinking of starting my summer cycle off with it (prop/tren a/dbol).
Actually I would kick off the test cycle with the suspension-100mg day 1-10 and use Proviron instead of Dbol. The Proviron will free up more of the test in ur blood and block the estrogen. You dont need the extra estrogen and water from dbol. Tren and Anavar is a great summer cycle, especially if Dragon Pharma comes through with the 50mg tabs for $75!

exphys88
04-15-2011, 08:09 AM
Actually I would kick off the test cycle with the suspension-100mg day 1-10 and use Proviron instead of Dbol. The Proviron will free up more of the test in ur blood and block the estrogen. You dont need the extra estrogen and water from dbol. Tren and Anavar is a great summer cycle, especially if Dragon Pharma comes through with the 50mg tabs for $75!

Are you qualified and experienced enough to give out recommendations? It seems that most vets here think you're a complete retard.

Vick
04-15-2011, 09:33 AM
Are you qualified and experienced enough to give out recommendations? It seems that most vets here think you're a complete retard.
Who the fuck are you anyway clown. I didnt recommend anything, I can state wtf I would do and if you dont like it tell your momma.

exphys88
04-15-2011, 12:12 PM
This is what you recommended:

"Actually I would kick off the test cycle with the suspension-100mg day 1-10 and use Proviron instead of Dbol. The Proviron will free up more of the test in ur blood and block the estrogen. You dont need the extra estrogen and water from dbol."

The question is a legitimate one: "What makes you qualified to give out suggestions?" Do you have years of experience? Educated in Exercise physiology?

exphys88
04-15-2011, 12:17 PM
You said this in another thread:

"UMMMM FYI the great gains from orals and test are from circulating estrogen so why would I want to stunt it? The Proviron and Nolva is all I need to block it."

And this on this thread:

"The Proviron will free up more of the test in ur blood and block the estrogen. You dont need the extra estrogen and water from dbol"

I'm confused, if estrogen will result in great gains, why doesn't he need the extra estrogen from the dbol?

Vick
04-15-2011, 12:18 PM
This is what you recommended:

"Actually I would kick off the test cycle with the suspension-100mg day 1-10 and use Proviron instead of Dbol. The Proviron will free up more of the test in ur blood and block the estrogen. You dont need the extra estrogen and water from dbol."

The question is a legitimate one: "What makes you qualified to give out suggestions?" Do you have years of experience? Educated in Exercise physiology?
Listen fuck tard, what i would do is not a recommendation, what you should do is a recommendation! so what you should do is find something better to do because if you think anyone knows what they're doing without constant bloodwork then you should go to a country where they have Doctors that do, now that's a recommendation numb nuts.

exphys88
04-15-2011, 12:36 PM
Anyone who reads the thread can see that that was in fact a recommendation. The OP stated:

"I have 1x10ml/100mg test suspention can you/anyone have any suggestions on when I should use it."

You responded with your recommendation. Just because you used the words "I would," doesn't mean that you weren't recommending that.

I'm not trying to start a war, but we should be careful when we give out recommendations unless we either have years of experience or are really educated in this shit.

And, it scares me when someone who has been labeled as thick headed and ignorant, by well respected members and mods is suddenly giving out recommendations. Secondly, your personal attacks reveal your maturity level.

And bloodwork is easy to get done without a doctor, I've had mine tested 3 times on this cycle without a dr.

Vick
04-15-2011, 12:43 PM
Anyone who reads the thread can see that that was in fact a recommendation. The OP stated:

"I have 1x10ml/100mg test suspention can you/anyone have any suggestions on when I should use it."

You responded with your recommendation. Just because you used the words "I would," doesn't mean that you weren't recommending that.

I'm not trying to start a war, but we should be careful when we give out recommendations unless we either have years of experience or are really educated in this shit.

And, it scares me when someone who has been labeled as thick headed and ignorant, by well respected members and mods is suddenly giving out recommendations. Secondly, your personal attacks reveal your maturity level.

And bloodwork is easy to get done without a doctor, I've had mine tested 3 times on this cycle without a dr.
Well when you argue with an idiot then who is the idiot? I'm not gonna argue with you.

cbohning
04-15-2011, 01:43 PM
hey Vic thx for your 2cents, I don't like to see people get attacked on forum. This forum is to help eachother out. We are grown ass men just because something is suggested doesn't mean that person should do it without following up w/ more research. If a doctor told you that you had cancer would you get a second opinion? I sure as fuk would!!!

Vick
04-15-2011, 01:52 PM
hey Vic thx for your 2cents, I don't like to see people get attacked on forum. This forum is to help eachother out. We are grown ass men just because something is suggested doesn't mean that person should do it without following up w/ more research. If a doctor told you that you had cancer would you get a second opinion? I sure as fuk would!!!
Problem is no one seems to be literate and can't stay on topic or put off topic stuffl like this in a PM! Ignore list makes sure no one sees what I write. All this shit is theoretical and by suggesting its not has legal implications like conspiracy!

exphys88
04-15-2011, 01:53 PM
I'm sorry if it seems like I was attacking him, that was not my intention, I'm really not an asshole. I am an educated health professional though, and I see too many people giving out information when they aren't qualified to do so. The info could have been perfectly sound, but I wouldn't know cause I'm not an expert on aas, and that's why I don't recommend cycles to anyone.

And you're right, we should always get a second opinion.