• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New log with Z

underscore

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm unbiased and have been regular poster on the board for a little while. Just going to give Z a review for anyone interested.

I'll let you guys know how the entire process goes, as it's already started.

OK- let's have it:winkfinger:

Ok what are you using ? Any pictures ? Are you you use all z product? What cycle? What's your stats? Etc.....

I have heard good things about z's from friends who have tried. I never tried it though. Looking forward to hearing your review. What are you planning on running?

Ok what are you using ? Any pictures ? Are you you use all z product? What cycle? What's your stats? Etc.....

Without getting too specific on a public forum.

Deca/test/dbol

Last cycle was test/tren/dbol

All Z products this time.

Without getting too specific on a public forum.

Deca/test/dbol

Last cycle was test/tren/dbol

All Z products this time.

That is a very nice stack.Which Z ?Euro-Zline ? Will be nice to get another report- can't have enough recent reports IMO

That is a very nice stack.Which Z ?Euro-Zline ? Will be nice to get another report- can't have enough recent reports IMO

All Z-line. I'm interested in reviewing the dbols, since I don't see that many reviews for the caps already. I'll let you guys know.

IML Gear Cream!
Thought I should post up the cycle details and specs:

Stack:

1-14 Test-E 750mg
1-12 Deca 500mg
1-5 Dbol 50mg ED
1-14 Aromasin 15mg ED
1-13 Cabaser .5mg E3D
1-13 HCG 500iu's /w

PCT:

1-5 Clomid 100/75/75/50/25
1-4 Aromasin 10/10/5/5

:buttrock:

Nice- yes pics would be very nice ?

All Z-line. I'm interested in reviewing the dbols, since I don't see that many reviews for the caps already. I'll let you guys know.

You're going to love these Dbol's - I put on a little over 20lb's half way through the cycle - I had to stop training for a few weeks right after the third week into these - the results were profound to say the least!

I will be running these again ... "for sure!"

We'll all be looking forward to your reviews. :)

No pictures. This is a public forum and tattoo's are identifiable.

However, I might do some Photoshop down the road to fix that.

You are gonna stretch those tats bro:wits:

Back