• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Zero rep points?

TJTJ

Super Majin Saiyan
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How and why am I getting all these new reps but they are zero points? why is that?

AwMan, thats weak. alright thanks. At least I know Im helping the new cats and they like my opinions and information i provide.

Why should a new user have rep power? I think it has to be earned. :shrug:

oh of course Im not saying anyone should start off with rep power Im just saying since most of the new members like my info and give me reps but i dont get rewarded with any points. but its cool man at least i know now why i get zero points lol

I need a rep fundraiser.

I am in a world of shit.

Another New Zero Reputation points form jkelley69 with Posts: 86
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_gold.gif
reputation_gold.gif
reputation_gold.gif
reputation_gold.gif
reputation_gold.gif

How am I still receiving zero points?

How do you get rep power?

Others have to hook you up with it. And BTW bro, You never got back at me. Where you Train dawg? PM me. Im about to cycle, we can take ourselves to the LIMIT!

000203B0.gif

How do you get rep power?

amount of posts you have, the length of time you've been a member and how many reps others have given you all come into play at calculating your rep power.

IML Gear Cream!
amount of posts you have, the length of time you've been a member and how many reps others have given you all come into play at calculating your rep power.

so right now how much rep power do i have?

Zip, zero, none. But to find out go to your user cp and scroll down to where you have repped other people and it tells you what your rep power is.

This is what mine says....Your reputation power is 396522 point(s) Latest Reputation Given (View Archive)

Why should a new user have rep power? I think it has to be earned. :shrug:

My rep was reduced by about 75 % , but really so what ! I can tell quickly who knows what they are talking about and who to trust for advice . Reputation is more political than fact and that is fine . That said , there are a lot of new " users " on this site with a lot of rep as well as moderators thats reputation exceeds the amount of time aboard . The term " post whore" comes to mind . It seems to work well on the internet .
It is all good and well . Entertainment !

Back