PDA

View Full Version : Fuqqin Baked (nuked) Apples!



Dr. Pain
11-19-2002, 12:37 PM
So about 2 1/2 weeks ago I start a mini-cut....and we had some apples to "get rid off"......Mr. Grapefruit being the Cutter's fruit of choice.

Knowing that I can't get anyone in my family to eat an apple if their life depended on it...I

Cored the little sucker, put it in a microwave safe bowl, hit it with about 3-4 T of S/F Pancake syrup (Davinci's Walden, Keto or Atkin's (last choice) will work)...about 1/2 tsp of cinnamon...and nuked the little guy ....turning it over half way about 2.5 -3 minutes for a small apple and 3.5 to 4 for the larger ones

Problem solved...the apples were gone. :D

UNTIL..........until the new addiction began :lol:

Need some "Apple Free Space" :D :D :D


DP

Leslie
11-19-2002, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Pain


Cored the little sucker, put it in a microwave safe bowl, hit it with about 3-4 T of S/F Pancake syrup (Davinci's Walden, Keto or Atkin's (last choice) will work)...about 1/2 tsp of cinnamon...and nuked the little guy ....turning it over half way about 2.5 -3 minutes for a small apple and 3.5 to 4 for the larger ones



DP


DP:finger: SF pancake syrup on a cut! :eek: WTF? :grin: :p

w8lifter
11-19-2002, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Leslie2196



DP:finger: SF pancake syrup on a cut! :eek: WTF? :grin: :p

yeah...fuqqing give him hell!!!!!!!!

Dr. Pain
11-19-2002, 03:28 PM
NO NO NO!!!! :finger:

That was a ploy to "get rid" of the Apples :D

The addiction was not planned! :D :p

And now, once scolded...........I have seen the LIGHT! :D:D:D

DP

w8lifter
11-19-2002, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Pain

And now, once scolded...........I have seen the LIGHT! :D:D:D

DP

http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/ticking.gif .....http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/eviltongue.gif

Dr. Pain
11-19-2002, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by w8lifter
http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/ticking.gif .....http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/eviltongue.gif

Both of you SUCK......like this compares to your CHEATS... :D

w-cheater...and FF :D :D :D

DP

w8lifter
11-19-2002, 03:50 PM
:Iknow: :p

w8lifter
11-19-2002, 03:50 PM
But ya gotta let us have fun...it's not often we get to yell at you :D

Dr. Pain
11-19-2002, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by w8lifter
But ya gotta let us have fun...it's not often we get to yell at you :D


:grin:

Going to your Journal next...........we'll see how long the fun lasts LOL :p


DP

w8lifter
11-19-2002, 04:01 PM
:grumble:

Jodi
11-20-2002, 08:52 PM
SOOOOOO, can I use Sugar Free Syrup???????? :p

oceangurl01
01-10-2003, 08:22 PM
DP, i dont eat raisins and dates, and milk anymore (well like i used to everyday in large portions) will that help me reduce my bf %?

greekblondechic
01-07-2004, 01:33 PM
Sorry for bringing up an old post..but whats wrong with sugar free syrup???? *stands there looking dumb*