• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wisconsin, land, homes, life

Pianomahnn

I bike to work.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I like Wisconsin. It's a wonderful state.

Right now I'm 21, living in the suburbs of Chicago, and don't want to much longer.

I plan on moving to Wisconsin after I get done with school (20 months left), finding a nice piece of land, living there, and driving to a bigger city for work. I don't want to live like this anymore. It sucks. Hella traffic and everyone are pussies afraid of dirt.

So, if you live in Wisconsin, or travel there, where would you suggest?

I'm thinking of the Madison area. It has some nice stuff within an hour or so if it, state parks, etc. I've also thought about going to Green Bay. My uncle has a house on the bay in Door County, but I don't know what the need for a computer dude is up in cherry land. :p

Speak to me peoples. :D

Talk to Tank!!!!

Mmmmmm...cheese.......

Originally posted by Prince
I thought you were in college?

I have never been to Wisconsin, so I am of no help....but the Packers are having a great year!

I am in college...my life in Wisconsin will come after I graduate.

I could then officially wear a cheese hat and not get laughed at. :D

Originally posted by Pianomahnn

I could then officially wear a cheese hat and not get laughed at. :D

i doubt that

Madison and GreenBay have a lot to offer, if computers are your thing then i'd say Madison is the place. with in minutes of Madison there are alot of smaller towns if thats what your looking for. hope this helped

Originally posted by coleman
i doubt that

As much as it galls me to agree with coleman, in this case, I have to. Just look at how much we laugh at Tank.......................and he doesn't even wear the stupid hat.

hey ALBOB, kiss this
MOON1.GIF
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: hows your knee? still in the walker that Dero sent ya?:D :D

My knee is better that Brett Favre's. :laugh:

for the way he plays in the domes, he should be in a walker.:rolleyes: i mean the Vikings really suck and we lost to them Moss lovers:rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

IML Gear Cream!
You don't even know the worst part about that game. I'm in a fantasy football league and I have two quarterbacks, Tommy Maddux and Daunte Culpepper, guess who I played Sunday. I'll give you a hint: he thinks he's Batman right now. :tard:

i have yet to get in a FFL, just doesnt trip my trigger. my stepsons on the other hand love fantasyfootball. i read today that Maddux is gonna be alright though, that must have be scary.

Back