• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

is this normal clear like water test e and eqipose

BIGBEN2011

senior memeber
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey just got my z line domestic test e and eq from z and it is weird they look like they where filled with water and they both look just alike can not tell one bottle from the other.i think this is normal but most gear i have used in the past all ways had a tent of some kind brown or yellowish .but these look just like water.and when i pinned one cc of each it went in smooth but for the next three days my leg been so sore i can barely walk and i have been real real tired and sleepy is this normal.thanks for any help.

i dont know how but i can tell you just what the pic would look like just like water.matter of fact i had to squart a little in my mouth to make sure it was not just water haha.they are clear bottles with what looks just like water in them both.with a blue top and a fated out sticker you can barley read on them.

so is all his gear not clear like this i am worried now.but z is suppose to be gtg.

If it came from him and not some else your good ! Dose it tast salty some do teast salty I had t400 that was clear but man that shit great don't go by that because its clear try it! But remember to prime yourself before starting

yea i have been priming and i all so been using beastdrol (aks superdrol) as a kickstart and yea i tried 5 mins after i got it haha im not scared.but would like to kniow if this is normal.because what i have seen has all ways had some kind of tent to it.

All z oil is clear it's the oil he uses some types are brown or yellow his are clear. The actual powder used is clear once it's saturated and suspended in the oil. Color means nothing. If it's from z it's good he hasn't been around this long because he rips people off.

so is all his gear not clear like this i am worried now.but z is suppose to be gtg.

No worries- your oil color can vary even with RX-or HG. When you squirted in mouth you probably noticed it was a light oil. Most- but not all of my oils are clear and I rather like that.Mostly the test e or cyp- but this can vary. As for soreness- how much did you inject ? what size of pin and what location on your body ? No worries about color- but fill us in on your injections and some like D will be more helpful on " how to" etc. Are you a noob or have injected prior ? Thanks:winkfinger:
PS- my current batch of test e and cyp are clear and they are kicking my ass. I am headed to gym in a bit-back later

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry guys- looks like we all answered the same thing at once (LOL) Watson which is an RX is slightly tinted- Teva another RX is clear just like Z oil. My watson crashed the other day and I was tellig someone I actually prefer Z oil to my watson or teva !!Z is GTG and that gaer will make you BIG

BIGBEN i have Z international sus and deca great labels and black tops , the deca is yellow tinted and the sus is clear but is very water like not thick like an oil .i agree with D im not worried about the color ive seen lots of diff shades of gear but all usually thick and hard to get out with a 22g . i will start this next week first as i also have some older gear stock piled from last yr from another source. also to much prop may cause the hurt well at least in sus dont know about test e

ok guys thanks.yea i have pinned before but many many years ago and someone else did it for me glutes now i can not reach my glutes.and i am using a 20g 1.5 long to draw out and 23g 1inch long to pin did legs first time today did arm/shoulder.i would like to do glutes just can not reach.yea i have had some major wood since first pin.only problem just been real tired and sleepy weird but yea seems gtg so far was just wondring about the color deal.thanks guys

The color doesn't concern me, but the viscosity is not like an oil. Looks more like suspension. I'm sure it's g2g, but curious why the difference

I am running it right now and it's not like water it's thick oil.

All z oil is clear it's the oil he uses some types are brown or yellow his are clear. The actual powder used is clear once it's saturated and suspended in the oil. Color means nothing. If it's from z it's good he hasn't been around this long because he rips people off.

lol.. i AGREE ..my EQ always looks green when finished.

Z is def gold

yea did not say or i did not mean to say it was water just looks clear like water it is thick yes.i am using 23g and i have to push slow.i was just saying it is as claer as water.

yea did not say or i did not mean to say it was water just looks clear like water it is thick yes.i am using 23g and i have to push slow.i was just saying it is as claer as water.

BINGO- is perfect- clear is fine. I use a 22 -1 1/2 - but all is good. I even subq that oil with a 25 5/8 and is right " dead nuts on" . Damn- that is nice oil.I have had College Pharmacy compound oil for me ( RX) and it doesn't come out any better. Love Z oils for sure.

I guess this has been answered well enough, but I'll go ahead and add that I'm also on prescription test cyp for TRT and its clear. The pharma stuff almost always is. Eventually I'll be picking up some of Z's test for a blast while on HGH that I also got from him, but that may be a while.

IML Gear Cream!
Good luck magenta , all is good in z land i guess your off to see the wizard

clear is fine - the color doesn't determine the quality.

I've seen people question color both ways - why is my test clear - and someone else will ask - why isn't my test clear.

it's just in the oils used for the color - it's good.

You could always send it to me ... "I'll test it for you." :D

yeah just my two cents. got Zs euro pharm test e and it's clear. euros masterson is very close to clear bu with a hint of yellow.

yeah just my two cents. got Zs euro pharm test e and it's clear. euros masterson is very close to clear bu with a hint of yellow.

Yes exactly - how do you like the Euro line?

I've been having great results with their tren enanthate and test cypionate.

I also have their test enanthate lined up and ready to go.

Over all it's a great product line - I'm very pleased with everything. :)

I got some test c that is from a good source on here that my test is pretty clear to, but I am not worry about this.

Yes exactly - how do you like the Euro line?

I've been having great results with their tren enanthate and test cypionate.

I also have their test enanthate lined up and ready to go.

Over all it's a great product line - I'm very pleased with everything. :)

to be honest, i haven't started it yet. been running sust and tren from another lab but am planning to move into euro's test e and masteron here real soon. with some z dom winny caps. kinda pumped to see how it goes. never ran masteron before. in fact, i'm thinking of ordering more already lol. just to increase the dose a bit

Yep yup pretty clear. But I use different oil it is sometimes a little different color. No worries man

Its the type oil he uses Mine clear and its definitely good its the oil that gives the gear its color

update i pinned in delts and smoothe and very little soreness at all.the first pin was my first pin in quads and may be my last haha.i am thinking so far two pins in i am liking z domestic test e and dom eq.

Back