• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EAS bodybuilding plan

musclePer

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone tryed the plan that EAS has to offer on their webpage under training?

http://www.eas.com/sportsspecific/goalspecific.asp?F=GS
This is the link to the page you will not be able to view the workouts unless you register. The registration is simple they ask for an email address but i have not recieved any spam. Its worth the time to register because you also get $10 from EAS toward their product line in the mail. Just complete the registration and take full advantage of the FREE services they are very useful and helpful from what i have found. If you have any questions i have called them and they put me on the phone with a certified trainer to discuss my plan. Happy Training.

Can't say I think much of it, it had me doing one set of everything for 10 reps. That includes DB and BB.

There are far better programs IMAO.

That is the site for the Body For Life program they are so popular for...I used to use that when I first started weightlifting and had nooo clue what I was doing... so a good starter program I think.

this game is a bout finding out what works for you and now some one else. Personaly ive done just about every thing and H.I.T training seems to be what works for me

IML Gear Cream!
H.I.T. = High Intensity training: big weight, less sets/repetitions

I think Scotty got LMAO (Laughing My Ass Off) and IMHO (In My Humble Opinion) mixed up.

It's still early ..

Back