• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sciroxx Distributor Allegedly a Philadelphia Police Detective

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sciroxx Distributor Allegedly a Philadelphia Police Detective By Millard Baker A major anabolic steroid distribution ring involving at least 15 individuals and three law enforcement officers was dismantled in Philadelphia after an investigation by the Drug Enforcement Administration, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Philadelphia Police Department, and the United States Postal Inspection Service. The [...]

Read More...

So the order went to a co defendants house in CA and was then shipped to the detective? I thought "domestic" was "safer?"

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I heard this on the news yesterday and wondered if Prince would have this broadcast here today. Yep, and more detail too. Thanks Prince, and yes this looks worrisome in that it looks as if they cracked hushmail accts. So much for secure email communications...and domestic sources

:nail: that sucks.i wonder how LE knew about this.or as always a rat said somethin.this shit sucks.:coffee:

Thanks Prince, and yes this looks worrisome in that it looks as if they cracked hushmail accts. So much for secure email communications...and domestic sources

They did it in 07, I don't see why they couldn't and wouldn't do it again...

Last edited:
I don't understand how domestic packages are getting caught up. I can understand if they have a lead and know what to look for... but from my understanding they don't go through any kind of verification of what's inside the package? Is this correct?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Im sure there was a "birdy" and a lot of investigation. maybe they had a package siezed(international) that was going to them for further distribution. I dont like speculating, im just saying there could be more to it. Ok I just realized there was a "read more" on princes post. LOL Ill read it!

I heard this on the news yesterday and wondered if Prince would have this broadcast here today. Yep, and more detail too. Thanks Prince, and yes this looks worrisome in that it looks as if they cracked hushmail accts. So much for secure email communications...and domestic sources

what do you mean cracked? Isnt that illegal? The government cant intercept your mail without hard evidence you are involved in something dangerous and illegal.
Right?:hmmm:

IML Gear Cream!
what do you mean cracked? Isnt that illegal? The government cant intercept your mail without hard evidence you are involved in something dangerous and illegal.
Right?:hmmm:

Not exactly. This is what led to ORD a few years back. Just because a company says that it is "encrypted" doesn't mean you should let down your guard. If they wan't you bad enough, they will get you.
Encrypted E-Mail Company Hushmail Spills to Feds | Threat Level | Wired.com

Gotta stay safe if you want to play "the game" :shooter:

I've heard before that hushmail will not hesitate to turn your shit over when LE applies some heat.

They were moving a shit load of gear. Regular guys who buy as an end user should never have a problem with those accounts.

They were moving a shit load of gear. Regular guys who buy as an end user should never have a problem with those accounts.

Yea, that's what I was thinking also. Either way though, like mentioned on another board, it's been way to quiet...:gosh:

just took my 4th sciroxx test e shot in the glute 250mg and its feeling very hott ... its been hurting for 5 days but sometimes thats the norm so i pay no mind. but now its heating up alittle past warm at this point. always wipe the area with alcahol pad, always use a fresh pin which is 1 inch ...
cant be infection not from sciroxx ???? hb1 is clean and gtg ... i know this! .. ANY HELP PLEASE? or sugestions dont want to end up in hospital getting a script for antibiotics ya know!
i would greatly appreciate any input guys. thanks man

just took my 4th sciroxx test e shot in the glute 250mg and its feeling very hott ... its been hurting for 5 days but sometimes thats the norm so i pay no mind. but now its heating up alittle past warm at this point. always wipe the area with alcahol pad, always use a fresh pin which is 1 inch ...
cant be infection not from sciroxx ???? hb1 is clean and gtg ... i know this! .. ANY HELP PLEASE? or sugestions dont want to end up in hospital getting a script for antibiotics ya know!
i would greatly appreciate any input guys. thanks man

Your kidding right? Bro you can get an infection from Pharm grade, in-office shots. Hell you can get an infection during surgery and that shit is supposed be STERILE! I'd go get it checked out. Usually infections occur within 24-78 hours from the time the invasive procedure is done (yes shots are invasive...). If it's been 5 days and the area is warm, red and swollen, you need to get it checked. Do you have a fever, chills, aches, etc.?

not red or swollen, no fever nor chills ... if that were the case id would of rushed over to doctor for script... like i said, im use to it bieng sore a few days ... but this is just hott. just really hot patch where my injection went.
no bump or bumps, not swollen either. but this is the wierdest part, 5 inch circle area the skin is just burning but not really red either, but 2 days now and still hott. Maybe the very early stages of an upcomming infection, unsure but thats why im seeking input from some pros so to speak, this is only my 3rd cycle and im not to proud to admit that makes me a noob kinda.
o yeah and thank you for your reply!

well a week went buy and nobody replied thanks guys.. im gtg again but not like anyone on the board tried to help.

Hot spot

I will answer your question,i only see where you said you took your 4th shot now how much 1cc, 2cc every one absorbs gear differently and you have to see what your body can handle,you have to rotate your injections and not hit the same area and give your body enough time to absorb in that area,that is what is creating a hot spot and if you dont do it right you will get a painful infection

Anymore news on this investigation? Was wondering if there was anyone else who may have got picked up after the initial arrests. Somebody's probably gonna role and give up some names.

Back