PDA

View Full Version : 1st order from z payed yesterday

living good
04-28-2011, 03:40 PM
question for the experts, im running 100eod win, 100eod test prop and 300weekly deca. what should I add during cycle and or pct. worried about gyno and other side affects. my gear has not arrived yet but I am eagerly waiting, Ive heard nothing but good things about z

GH Consigliere
04-28-2011, 03:42 PM
winny tabs?

living good
04-28-2011, 03:47 PM
all pinned

living good
04-28-2011, 03:47 PM
I know ouch

underscore
04-28-2011, 05:42 PM
You bought your cycle without knowing anything about PCT? What AI are you running on cycle? Are you using HCG? Do you have anything to protect against prolactin build up from the Deca? 100 eod prop is 350mg a week of test, that's way too low.

You need to go back to the drawing board.

ordawg1
04-28-2011, 06:12 PM
That is the way we used to cycle in the old days- but score is correct- ya need to look at some PCT-AI gear etc and make decisions. Pretty easy to line out-I think some guys put way too much thought into it and forget about their focus. On the other hand- many enjoy the science- so whatever gets it done. Luck on ya bro:winkfinger:

strategos14
04-28-2011, 08:01 PM
bro, i've been happy with results from even less test a week than 350mg with even less shit stacked with it than you have. why go overboard if you don't have to? maybe you have a long standing good natural base. maybe your goals don't require huge amounts of gear. maybe you want to limit sides. maybe you react well with low doses of gear and proper training. for me, it's all of the above. with a cycle like you're running, you could make a second order for your pct and get it in a couple weeks or so. well before you cycle is finished and you'd be fine.

Movin_weight
04-29-2011, 09:11 AM
yeah i'm a fan of less test depending on what your running, otherwies i'm a bloated moonfaced gyno infested mess

strategos14
04-29-2011, 09:17 AM
yeah i'm a fan of less test depending on what your running, otherwies i'm a bloated moonfaced gyno infested mess

:roflmao: exactly bro. i've done no test with gear before and shutting down with no libido sucks. but any test over 400mg a wk and i notice the redness and puffyness. even with water and some AI. i've been on around 375mg a wk of sust and 150mg a wk of tren for 8 wks. no sides or ball shrinkage and only get a bit puffy if dehydrated. oh, and i'm hard as a rock and strong as fuck!

BKLYNBORN
04-29-2011, 09:31 AM
hey strat i feel the same way ; last yr i went less and liked it so this cycle im running hgh first time for 6 months but im adding in 250 sus , 250 dec a week and after week 9 for 8 weeks ill also run 100 tren depot a week, 16 week aas cycle , its the lowest ive ever done . so im hope to stay leaner and not get the sides as i do have a prob with gyno only 1 side .any sug for my Ai and pct . I usually run only hcg for a month after cycle and do arim and letro during .

strategos14
04-29-2011, 09:57 AM
hey strat i feel the same way ; last yr i went less and liked it so this cycle im running hgh first time for 6 months but im adding in 250 sus , 250 dec a week and after week 9 for 8 weeks ill also run 100 tren depot a week, 16 week aas cycle , its the lowest ive ever done . so im hope to stay leaner and not get the sides as i do have a prob with gyno only 1 side .any sug for my Ai and pct . I usually run only hcg for a month after cycle and do arim and letro during .

i'm on a 16 wk thing myself. i've been lifting consistently for half my life (i'm 32) and done maybe five or six cycles. and they've ALL been moderate. if it gets you your goals then that's the way to go in my opinion. sure, i won't become Jay Cutler but i don't want to ya know? anyway, i've never ran hgh so i can't say shit about that. i've ran that amount of deca before and had no sides at all except deca dick. (do dumb to run test with it at the time) though i know bromo is good to have for the nadrolones like deca and tren cus of prolactin gyno which is different than regular gyno. (stupid gyno!!) i don't have bromo and am running 150mg a wk of tren ace and am reacting just fine to it. i do like arimidex a lot though. for test and whatever else. i like to keep it on hand with nolva. and even for pct in case of nolva bounce back. if you are sensitive to gyno then letro is good to use but i would be very conservative with it. i've never ran hcg for pct though. always been a nolva clomid combo and been fine. (still shut down obviously for a bit but that's about it) i may one day, however. especially if my cycles ever get if bit on the heavy side. it'd be nice to bounce back quicker.

BKLYNBORN
04-29-2011, 10:11 AM
Ive never tried bromo im going to look into it any info about it would help, im hoping that because this cycle is light i might not get the sides to bad and yes i run 2.5 letro a week and bit more to load in the beginning then arim . Nov a clomid i might have to give that a try and bouncing back get harder each yr u get older .

D-Lats
04-29-2011, 10:50 AM
Prop is fast acting so taking 100eod is much more free test in the system and more even blood levels than the same amount of cyp. It's a good dosage bro. Your deca dose will work just fine. You should look for an Ai and have clomid for Pct we don't know any of your history so it's hard to get into any details.

underscore
04-29-2011, 12:04 PM
prop being fast acting has nothing to do with more free test in your system or even blood levels. It has to do with the ester chain. The longer the ester the less actual test per ml. Just wanted to make that clear. The reason that I don't run anything under 500mg of test is that even 100mg of test injects will shut you down. Why get shut down over 100mg of test? that's not much more than you produce naturally. That's my opinion. You can run whatever you want, it's your body. Also HCG shouldn't be ran during PCT. It is not used for PCT. It's mainly used on cycle or only right at the end of the cycle to help with recovery during PCT. Bromo/caber etc should be used with 19-nor's like tren. Running a low dose might not effect you. But it seems like most of everyone's posts in here have been affected by gyno. So why would you risk not running it? I've never had gyno, ever. I've ran many cycles. But I always use the right gear.

BKLYNBORN
04-29-2011, 05:05 PM
Well changes are in order ill run my hcg during cycle for shutdown as my deca is not that high of a dose arim for the gyno and ill do clomid and nova for pct now ill just need to know how much of them to use . if i knew all this yrs before or had this outlet then i wouldnt have some of those problem . much appreciated , and D im running sus this time i have done cyp too but like sus better for me but still a test . what type of history ?

D-Lats
04-29-2011, 05:30 PM
I meant cycle history age and training history, also diet and goals knowing these makes it alot easier to give advice. Weight height and age are important as well

BKLYNBORN
04-29-2011, 05:49 PM
hmmmm let me try this ,im an old dawg , dawg lol im 50 but do not look my age i will get some pics up soon . im 5'11'' normal weight between 200 and 205, diet is on point been training most of my life took a big break and been back for the last 6 yrs cycling for 5 of them. generally run a test , deca for my joints and tren depot. my goals now are to keep training stay in shape and good well being looking to look more cut these days ( now running z hgh) the bulking days are gone but have retained good size and wish i had this outlet in my early days . we didnt have this . trained in the the gym back in the days in bklyn were lou ferrigno did and watched the filming of pumping iron as a young kid

BKLYNBORN
04-29-2011, 05:50 PM
hows

BKLYNBORN
that

BKLYNBORN
sry trying to get my

BKLYNBORN
04-29-2011, 05:51 PM

BKLYNBORN
04-29-2011, 05:52 PM
posts there i did it

living good
04-30-2011, 07:25 AM
You bought your cycle without knowing anything about PCT? What AI are you running on cycle? Are you using HCG? Do you have anything to protect against prolactin build up from the Deca? 100 eod prop is 350mg a week of test, that's way too low.

You need to go back to the drawing board.
No score, just looking for varying opinions. yes hcg then nolva and clo post. Im not trying to be a manimal or the next jay cutler just a little boost, this aint my first rodeo the results from this (for me) is more than noticeable. everybodys goals and results are different

living good
04-30-2011, 07:34 AM
I meant cycle history age and training history, also diet and goals knowing these makes it alot easier to give advice. Weight height and age are important as well
6 cycles, 35yrs old, 6ft4in 225lbs , always pretty consistent in the gym over the past 16yrs... no cycles in about 4-5 yrs