• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

hcg

rockmanmike

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im on hrt my doctor has me on 200mg test c 1xwk,.5 arnrnex ed, and 500iu hcg 2x wk. many say you should not do hcg year around,why?

If you are on HRT for life I don't understand the need for HCG... maybe somebody can feel me in on that.

I agree, the idea to HCG is to stimulate production of LH ( lutenizing hormone). This will in turn allow the testes to produce testosterone. Now if you are in Doctor prescribed hRT that means your body does not produce nearly enough endogenous hormone. That being said he is prescribing exogenous testorone to combat this deficiency.
You doctor does not know what he is doing sorry to tell you.

My recco

Run your prescribed meds. HCG is only benificial to run to jump start the testes in a normal functioning male.

However I am not sure how long he will keep you on test. At somepoint you will need to take HCG to produce whatever endogenous test you can, or you will shock your body, crash and have testicular atrophy for a good month or two.

Well unless you like to see your balls the size of raisins, HCG also helps return your testicles back to normal size. Usually a few weeks of HCG is enough to return the boys to their former glory. HCG should NOT be run year round... no way.

Last edited:
im on hrt my doctor has me on 200mg test c 1xwk,.5 arnrnex ed, and 500iu hcg 2x wk. many say you should not do hcg year around,why?

Wow man, I never saw a HRT like that. I have a couple of friends on HRT and the doctor has them on sust 250 mg/month and no adex nor HCG.

Your doctor must pump some iron...

Peace.

edit: Are you on HRT for life?

Back