• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

looking for adderall

onthedarkside

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
anyone know? pm is fine.

Go see your doctor and complain of ADHD symptoms. That's how I get mine.

Yeah really the best way to get it and the generic stuff is cheap as hell .

Do they offer it at online foreign supplement stores?? I'm curious

I have had a prescription for years now. I believe it is much harder to get prescribed these days

I had a script for a long time for true adhd and they keep a short leash on that. The Dr could write a 3 mo script (30 days at a time meaning you had to wait 30 days to get/fill your next script) after seeing me in the office once every 3 months. Initially they had me on some non-stimulant shit but that made me angry easily.

If you're going to lie your way into a script remember that ADD/ADHD didn't just happen, you have been that way since you can remember (say 5yo or so). I wouldn't sit real still during your initial visit either. LOL

Also, they will put you on an SSRI or an SNRI to see if you might just be depressed. Tell them when you see them a month later that it is making it harder to concentrate and you are more hyperactive/impulsive than you were before.

They will typically put you on 5mg and say "if it doesn't help take 2...". Take 4 and say that only got you through the morning and afterwards hyper/impulsive/etc.... Boom, one 30 mg Adderall XR at the least.

I literally have coached around 10 ppl successfully through this process. It's what I had to do, but don't binge or take extras here and there - amphetamine psychosis = not fun. And when you have a bottle in your pocket and you are pissed off and the thing is full, it's really easy to start thinking, "hell, 4 20mg pills a day, I don't need that much, party!". Not smart.

I have a machine that only dispenses once a day, and breaking it would be harder than the thing broke my bank when I had to buy it, thank God.

i just posted a thread about this and didndt even see this one first...

im looking for research adderall or something as well... getting it from a doctor isnt an option for me unfortunately.. i just need it for a couple months while im studying for my lsats...

You might be able to get D-amp online but it's a crap shoot. I quit doing drugs, but when I did them there was a site called shroombay. I bought a product from some guy which he called "rivea tea extract". There were things in the description that led me to believe that he was selling psilocybin mushrooms. I had money to play with, I said screw it, what's $12?

Well, I split the bag, which upon opening was obviously shrooms, with a friend. It was half an 1/8, if that. That is a good dose for a decent trip on shrooms. But these were amazing lol. I emailed the guy to say how good his 'product' was, he replied with what he called his "hushlist" or something like that.

I scanned through it drooling - every drug you could imagine and dirt cheap.

I would be lying if I said that I didn't do an assload of business with that guy. Spain was supplying my area with all kinds of strange things lol.

If you are resourceful you can find a supplier like that but that is as much help as I can give because any further involvement is unnecessary temptation.

i just posted a thread about this and didndt even see this one first...

im looking for research adderall or something as well... getting it from a doctor isnt an option for me unfortunately.. i just need it for a couple months while im studying for my lsats...

Then just find a local meth dealer.

You might be able to get D-amp online but it's a crap shoot. I quit doing drugs, but when I did them there was a site called shroombay. I bought a product from some guy which he called "rivea tea extract". There were things in the description that led me to believe that he was selling psilocybin mushrooms. I had money to play with, I said screw it, what's $12?

Well, I split the bag, which upon opening was obviously shrooms, with a friend. It was half an 1/8, if that. That is a good dose for a decent trip on shrooms. But these were amazing lol. I emailed the guy to say how good his 'product' was, he replied with what he called his "hushlist" or something like that.

I scanned through it drooling - every drug you could imagine and dirt cheap.

I would be lying if I said that I didn't do an assload of business with that guy. Spain was supplying my area with all kinds of strange things lol.

If you are resourceful you can find a supplier like that but that is as much help as I can give because any further involvement is unnecessary temptation.

yeah they are out for for sure jus do some research , but as with anything its like playing with fire

don't gotta pay that much, but if you pm me and i lead you to a dirt cheap source, can I get a finders fee lol

mex can get almost anything within reason to mexicos laws which our country told them they have to do this and that.

I found a source that sells phentramine. It's pretty damn close to the same thing.

phentermine is more physical stimulating and less CNS stimulating, although it is very much a stimulant, it's not a potent CNS stimulant - at least not potent in a productive, 'make you write good reports' kind of way. Reports on phentermine will probably be a bit scattered lol.

Ritalin is the closest thing to adderall you can find online, and mex has a pretty good deal on it. It works extremely well for studying.

I used to have a script but i lost my health care. I've had adhd my whole life and now in college when i need my meds most i cant get them.
pm if you can help me out. thanks

what about Dexedrine?

Dexedrine, or d-amp is very hard to get. It's basically a dated drug. You could find a chemical supplier and order ephedrine, but the journey through customs on that package could get very risky very fast.

There is no source for D or L-amp online, aside from the longshot of developing a business relationship from a drug auction site as I did, however, those no longer exist. I looked for over an hour, nothing but vendors. You can get active psilocybin mushrooms now, not just the grow kit, but they come in some form called truffles that requires eating 12 grams of the stuff, which is very unpleasant sounding.

D-amp is schedule II - it's serious shit. I hate to say it, but a doctor is the only one who can help you besides a friend with Adderall or Focalin. Methylphenidate is II as well. Just don't do meth. Please, take it from me - don't do meth.

Back