PDA

View Full Version : Faking the Male Orgasm

Preacher
11-21-2002, 12:28 PM
LONDON (Reuters) - Women are not the only ones to turn on the acting abilities in the bedroom, said a survey released ahead of the world's largest adult festival in London. The survey of 2,500 Britons, by organizers of the Erotica 2002 festival, said 23 percent of men claimed to have faked an orgasm, compared to 56 percent of women.

Who else has done this? I sometimes do it because otherwise I get the nagging
about "Aren't I sexy anymore", "Weren't you excited enough?".

I mean, if I have been going down on her for 20mins, cramped neck and tongue, twisted fingers etc,
there's no way I'm going to cum "naturally" anyhow..

I think women have serious issues when it comes to not "succeeding" in something so obviously easy to do ..
something most men have no problems with whatsoever :D

david
11-22-2002, 05:17 PM
Hmmn... that's a very interesting point. A shocking percentage as well. But, I guess I could see if the man married for money and she was unattracted etc. It's too bad though!

Duncan
11-22-2002, 06:04 PM
I tried to fake an orgasm once. It didn't work out. I was giving her a facial and told her to close her eyes, so I spit i her face.

Just kidding, but it would be pretty funny if I did. Is that anything like a hot carl?

w8lifter
11-22-2002, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Duncan
I tried to fake an orgasm once. It didn't work out. I was giving her a facial and told her to close her eyes, so I spit i her face.

LMFAO! See...you ARE the biggest Jackass :D

david
11-22-2002, 11:42 PM

That is f'n funny! :haha:

Just kidding, but it would be pretty funny if I did. Is that anything like a hot carl?

Badger
11-23-2002, 04:54 PM

:rofl: :rofl: What a "great" idea. I don't think I have that much nerve.

mmafiter
11-23-2002, 06:04 PM
KRAMER: You know, I faked it.

JERRY: What?!

KRAMER: Yeah.

JERRY: You faked it? Why would you do that?

KRAMER: Well you know, if it's enough already and I just wanna get some sleep.

:laugh::rofl:

david
11-23-2002, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by mmafiter
KRAMER: You know, I faked it.

JERRY: What?!

KRAMER: Yeah.

JERRY: You faked it? Why would you do that?

KRAMER: Well you know, if it's enough already and I just wanna get some sleep.

:laugh::rofl:

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=216168

Pianomahnn
11-24-2002, 11:15 AM
How is this possible?

We are supposed to have stuff squirt out. I sure as hell can't fake that.

This baffles me.

firestorm
11-26-2002, 01:35 AM
I fake orgasms when I masturbate alone. I don't know why.

Preacher
11-26-2002, 06:07 AM
I fake orgasms when I masturbate alone. I don't know whyBecause the mental picture of you masturbating wasn't enough? :hair:

The Berg Master
11-26-2002, 07:10 AM
Buds of mine have tried the spitting technique on her back after doing the doggy style position. It alledgely worked

ponyboy
11-26-2002, 08:57 AM
I think that's called the "Houdini"...you spit on her back to make her think you're done and then when she turns around give it to her right between the eyes.

:D :D :thumb:

david
11-26-2002, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by firestorm
I fake orgasms when I masturbate alone. I don't know why.

:confused:

perfecto
12-01-2002, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by ponyboy
I think that's called the "Houdini"...you spit on her back to make her think you're done and then when she turns around give it to her right between the eyes.

:D :D :thumb:

LOL

perfecto
12-01-2002, 05:40 AM
has anyone herd of the funky chicken?