• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Healthy Diet for All

Jodi

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am so happy, I got a phone call last night from my Grandparents. They had just got from there doctor and the doc has taken them both off of High Blood Pressure Medication and took my Gramps off of the Blood Thinner.

About 2 months ago, I helped my grandparents go on a healthy diet. They were scared cuz I increased there fat but it was all with EFA's but they tried it anyway. They are 76 years old and both very active for there age. I got them to eat 4-5 times a day with healthy fats and proteins and carbs. They wouldn't give up the bread so I had them go to whole grain bread and only 2 slices a day with breakfast. Now there blood pressure is back to normal. I'm so excited because I hated seeing them on all that medication and eating and thinking that FF was the way to go. :D

:thumb: ... that proves that you're NEVER EVER too old!! You should be very very proud of yourself!!

And now the docter is probably patting himself on the back
for "curing" your oldies .. :D

Belgian doctors still swear by the "low fat, low calorie"-approach (with few exceptions).

Great job Mochy...wonderful news:thumb:

Wow!!! That is awesome mochy!!!

Not only on your part but on your grandparents!!! Usually older folks are too set in their ways or have already 'given up' to change what they have been for soooo long!!

Kudos to you and gramps!!! :thumb:

Originally posted by lina
Wow!!! That is awesome mochy!!!

Not only on your part but on your grandparents!!! Usually older folks are too set in their ways or have already 'given up' to change what they have been for soooo long!!

Kudos to you and gramps!!! :thumb:

Yes...and kudos for them in actually trusting you and believing in you. Awesome job Mochy! :thumb:

Cool! Way to go Mochy.....I can't believe they would listen either. That shows how much they trust you!

My Grandparents kick ass! I love them dearly and so glad they took my advice. Now I wish they would drop the bread as well. LOL!

Thank you DP and w8! Couldn't have helped them without learning from you two! :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by mochy
My Grandparents kick ass! I love them dearly and so glad they took my advice. Now I wish they would drop the bread as well. LOL!

Thank you DP and w8! Couldn't have helped them without learning from you two! :thumb:

Your welcome...I'm glad to hear they're doing better! :thumb:

congrats! always a great feeling to help out a relative in need:thumb:

Back