• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Operation Raw Deal Still Sending Steroid Dealers to Prison

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Operation Raw Deal Still Sending Steroid Dealers to Prison by Millard Baker Operation Raw Deal, the 2007 steroid bust billed by the DEA as ???the largest steroid enforcement action in United States history???, is still sending individuals to prison for steroid-related crimes. Warren Abramson was sentenced to three years in prison after pleading guilty in [...]

Read More...

And some people thought that this would blow over in no time. I still remember the 10 o'clock news report about Gymace and the now-gone SSB.

Overnight, the boards went dead...

yea they can't go chase meth, coke dealers, or freakin pedifiles!! They have to come after people which 99% of the are hard working tax paying citizens... NOOOO lets harase the easy target.

Sad that LE has nothing better to do

Yea, I used to think this way when all the shit hit the fan. After reading about all the bust since then, hell these guys USE also :roflmao:

Remember, they just enforce what "Big Brother" put into law. Blame the ones who stand in front of the camera and put steroids into a bad light, while diverting the attention of the American people away from the real problems :jerkit::jerkit:

Yea, I used to think this way when all the shit hit the fan. After reading about all the bust since then, hell these guys USE also :roflmao:

Remember, they just enforce what "Big Brother" put into law. Blame the ones who stand in front of the camera and put steroids into a bad light, while diverting the attention of the American people away from the real problems :jerkit::jerkit:

ya man

it's all fooked up and priorities are WAYYYYY out of whack

ridiculous

yea they can't go chase meth, coke dealers, or freakin pedifiles!! They have to come after people which 99% of the are hard working tax paying citizens... NOOOO lets harase the easy target.

totally agree, fucking cherry picking trying to go for the easy ones..

You hit the nail on the head right here,this reminds me of the ole shell game...keep us looking everywhere but at them.

Pretty soon "steroids" will only be available to law enforcement and those in prison, because we all know that if you're in one of those two, you can get anything you want.

Back