• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Developing Drug Dependencies

ShaqFu

Another Arnold wannabe
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've always heard that drugs like steroids and marijuana aren't actually physically addictive, but they manage to hook people mentally if you know what I'm trying to say.

Anyway, has anyone here had any experience with this sort of drug addiction? I have a feeling I may be in danger of developing a few.

I know enough to be able to see the kind of damage this sort of thing can cause.. and just think I should look into the whole thing.

Some drugs cause tolerance and thus, addiction.

The drugs that are more mentally addictive are the ones that usually come with, or indirectly induce, a feeling of euphoria. So, steroids may not be physically addicitive, and they don't cause a great feeling themselves, but they do make training that much better. And the difference in training while off them compared to while on them is the reason people who do one cycle usually tend to do more. Those who have bad effects in a cycle tend not to.

Drugs like ephedrine does brind a slight feeling of euphoria (some people do like the jitteriness) directly, so people who regularly use ephedrine don't like being away from it.

What drug(s) is it you may be having issues with?

Hey Corri,trying to tell us something??

Thanks for the response CD. And dg, it's not so much trying to tell you something.. it's mostly me being not so used to experimenting with a lot of chemicals. I get worried sometimes about the damage I'm probably doing.

Some of the drugs I'd be talking about specifically are the small ones like ephedrine, and the other basic supplements (but those don't really count.)

The ones that I actually worry about are larger and larger amounts of drinking, pot smoking and sometimes occassional mushrooms I've been doing this last year.

There's the 1-AD too, but so far I feel pretty safe with that one.

They're the kind of things that can be a lot of fun to play with but I think if you don't know where you should start drawing lines, they can start to do some serious damage.. and yeah, I think I'm at a point where I should start drawing a line or two somewhere.

Looking back on my post, I just realized this probably has very little to do with supplements.. sorry about that.

Can I delete this thread?

Corri, I was just picking with my response, but I really think you need to QUIT the pot and rooms! As young as you are they are only going to cause you trouble(Illegal) and like you said, may not be good for you! If you're serious about lifting this ought to apply also because this will only tear down muscle. As for drinking,1 or 2 drinks a week shouldn't hurt you. Yeah I know, Two isn't much!!

That would be a pretty serious leap. A couple drinks doesn't really compare to getting wasted.. And it's up to about 3 times a week or so now. But I can already see where that road leads so I'll see what I can do about toning things down a bit..

Hey, and on a side note, I just finished my first week on that 1-AD. Hopped from just 1 rep at 195 on the bench to a good 6 reps at the same weight in just one week.

Back