• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mind game to figure out.

firestorm

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Here is a mind game for you guys and gals see if you can figure out the answer.

Your standing in a room with 2 doors. A guard is stationed in front of each one. One Door leads to your freedom. The other door leads to death. Now you can ONLY ask ONE guard ONE question to find out which is the door that leads to freedom. Problem is one of the guards ALWAYS lies and the OTHER guard ALWAYS tells the truth and you don't know which guard is which.
Now what is your one and only question and who are you going to ask?

An example question to save you some wrong answers:

1. Ask the guard on the left or right(doesn't matter) which one of you
always tells the truth.
Problem: guard may say himself or the other(doesn't matter which)
because you still don't know if he is telling the truth. And if he is
telling the truth you still can't proove he is.
regardless, you just used your one question and u still don't
know which door is which.

Good luck and you'll get the answer next sunday.

i wouldnt have to ask any questions.. either door works for me :suicide:

"Which door would the other guard say leads to freedom?" No matter which guard you ask you're going to get a lie so choose the other door. :thumb:

Damn! That was good! (didn't figure that one out so easily!)
:thumb:

Originally posted by ALBOB
No matter which guard you ask you're going to get a lie so choose the other door. :thumb:

but one gaurd tells the truth, what if you ask that gaurd and you think he's lying? I'm so confused now:confused:

Originally posted by bekahleigh23
but one gaurd tells the truth, what if you ask that gaurd and you think he's lying? I'm so confused now:confused:

If you ask the guard who tells the truth what the OTHER guard (who always lies) would say you're going to get the wrong door. If you ask the guard who lies what the OTHER guard (who always tells the truth) would say you're going to get the wrong door. Either way you'll get the wrong door so choose the other one. :thumb:

You are so smart Albob! :D thanx

OK OK enough. Albob, that was OK, but still not impressive:rolleyes: :p
Answer the OTHER thread to REALLY show yoru brains!:D

Originally posted by Leslie2196 Answer the OTHER thread to REALLY show yoru brains!:D

Which one? The "One word" thread? That's already been answered by someone else and I already answered the "No pain" thread. So, what's my reward??? :hot:

Oh, so you were serious bout the brain!LMAO:grin:

Since when did you get so smart? NOW I am impressed:D

:p

If you ask the guard who tells the truth what the OTHER guard (who always lies) would say you're going to get the wrong door. If you ask the guard who lies what the OTHER guard (who always tells the truth) would say you're going to get the wrong door. Either way you'll get the wrong door so choose the other one. :thumb:

Whew! Glad you figured it out! I wouldn't have!

Leave it to an Idiot Savant to figure that one out soo quickly hahahahaha. Very good!!!!!!

"Which door would the other guard say leads to freedom?" No matter which guard you ask you're going to get a lie so choose the other door. :thumb:

Back