• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lose Libido After Gym

Jrluz14

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone else lose their desire to bang after the gym? I'm 22 and honestly vag crosses my mind literally every 10 seconds of the day, but after I train there's a 1-2 hour window where it doesn't even cross my mind. Is that something to do with testosterone?

You could be turning gay. :lol:

Seriously, its probably just an evolutionary state of "fight or flight" as when you train hard you put your body under extreme stress. This is why your balls tuck away and you dick shrinks at the gym. It's just an inbuilt safety mechanism to give us an advantage to pass on our DNA as while our body is under physical stress it cannot distinguish whether we are in fightmode, flightmode or simply smashing fckn weights.

You could be turning gay. :lol:

Seriously, its probably just an evolutionary state of "fight or flight" as when you train hard you put your body under extreme stress. This is why your balls tuck away and you dick shrinks at the gym. It's just an inbuilt safety mechanism to give us an advantage to pass on our DNA as while our body is under physical stress it cannot distinguish whether we are in fightmode, flightmode or simply smashing fckn weights.

I hate that shit man. I look like a damn 8 year old after hitting it hard at the gym. But luckfully everything returns to normal in the shower.

I am the exact opposite bro, BTW - not an once of gay here!!! I find myself thinking about sex the entire time I am at the gym and then when I get home I chase my wife around like I did when we were 20.

May want to look into a Straight Camp quickly.

No I'm not turning gay, it's not like I think about dick after the gym, I just don't think about sex at all. But then a couple hours after I'm back to normal. I don't know, maybe I'm messed up.

No I'm not turning gay, it's not like I think about dick after the gym, I just don't think about sex at all. But then a couple hours after I'm back to normal. I don't know, maybe I'm messed up.

Is it an all-guy gym you belong to?

Hot chicks flood my gym daily, and I think about doing every one of them every day....start pumping more Test - who knows, bro. :geewhiz:

Yeah my old gym was full of girls and I didn't have this problem, this ones strictly guys. Come to think of it, that's probably the reason.

IML Gear Cream!
Holy Shit, you never thought of that as a possibility. I would make it 5 minutes at a all guys gym. The women are half the reason I go to the gym.

Holy Shit, you never thought of that as a possibility. I would make it 5 minutes at a all guys gym. The women are half the reason I go to the gym.

That's half the reason why I left my old gym. I got way too distracted and couldn't get in my "zone". I don't go to the gym to stare at girls and pick them up, that's what the bars and clubs are for. I go to the gym to do work.

I don't pay attention to anyone at the gym. Fuck em. I'm there to workout not to be in a damn pose-off. I like when the girls workout beside you and you don't make one bit of eye contact with her.

I don't pay attention to anyone at the gym. Fuck em. I'm there to workout not to be in a damn pose-off. I like when the girls workout beside you and you don't make one bit of eye contact with her.

Exactly.my man that's how I roll too .

Yeah my old gym was full of girls and I didn't have this problem, this ones strictly guys. Come to think of it, that's probably the reason.

Where do you work out at? :geewhiz: I say this because their isn't a lot of gyms around my town and all of them are pretty much mixed with males and females.

Billhicks is probably right though. The whole "flight-or-fight" response can turn our "non-vital" functions of survival off until the endorphins such as epi and norepinephrine stabilize.

I workout at an oldschool gym. All the equipment is pre 1980s and I love it. Everything I need that's worked for years without all the douchebags you find at most modern gyms. I'm glad I found this place.

Anyone else lose their desire to bang after the gym? I'm 22 and honestly vag crosses my mind literally every 10 seconds of the day, but after I train there's a 1-2 hour window where it doesn't even cross my mind. Is that something to do with testosterone?

I have noticed the same thing. The heavier I lift the longer it lasts.

Yeah usually on leg days and back days when I go through the most excruciation.

You are probably just tired. I cant think about sex after a work out either

I hate that shit man. I look like a damn 8 year old after hitting it hard at the gym. But luckfully everything returns to normal in the shower.

This times two!

My dick and balls pull a David Copperfield after heavy training, especially training that hits the cardio vascular system hard. But, like someone already said, a nice warm shower and an hours rest revives my manhood.

Back