• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question for ordawg

GH Consigliere

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey got a question what is this rumors about the new zteam? Please explain how it works?

Hey got a question what is this rumors about the new zteam? Please explain how it works?

Ha-Ha- well................you are ALL gonna want to be part of it for sure. It's going to be lots of fun along with the new blog that Z will be posting URL real soon. OK- so what is it all about ? If you qualify- it will mean extra gear for one thing- but down the road it will lead to a whole bunch more. Keep watching above in sticky and will let Z take it from here- don't miss out guys:winkfinger:

Am I to new?..............?

I'm not sure exactly what Z has in mind - but if I'm not mistaken you have been doing a great job contributing to the forum.

Here's my story and how I first became active with Z and the members...

After a lot of research - I found Z was the man - this was on another forum and was very lucky to find him and his business - right from the beginning I could see he had a superior product line and not only was his customer service awesome - he was actually a very nice guy - doing the best possible job to take care of all these customers.

Over the first couple months of being a customer I noticed Z working harder and harder at making the business better - which really meant improving the customers experience.

Now here's what made me become very active in the beginning - I started seeing people try and speak bad about Z and his business - and I knew everything they were saying was lies - and they were most likely working for someone else ... "this pissed me off - BIG TIME!"

You see, I'm always in a good mood and happy - but when I see someone talk shit about someone I care about ... "the gloves come off - respectfully!" :D

So I gladly devote a great deal of my time interacting with customers and potential customers inquiring about Z and his products - on the original forum I found Z - I spend a lot at time helping people with cycle questions and a lot of time with Z's customers - but I will tell you - by far - I enjoy helping Z's customers and potential customers more than anything - it's also the most rewarding to see people happy about their orders knowing you've played a part in it. :)

My point here is - the best thing you can do is to simply do your best to help the members here in anyway you can - always be truthful - and give all of your feedback a no BS approach.

You'll also see (as do I) you can always stand behind Z and his products with 100% complete confidence - I know you can easily recommend any product from Z - and by doing so you will be looking out for ... "the persons best interest."

If by chance there is ever an oops - no big deal - Z will always take care of the customer. :)

What I love about the forum here is all the great members - we've all become good friends and we do welcome everyone to join us. :)

Agreed I have only ordered from Z a few times but he has never done me wrong and he has always answered any of my questions in a more than timley manner. because of his customer service i will be a z lifer, no need to go anywhere else when you have the best already.

Good posts guys. As soon as Z has the approval from IM the ZTeam will get rolling. It will be a big extesnsion of what Repo is talking about. Guys like Repo-D- and many others are what makes this place great. The Zteam will help pool our resources and reward those that are part of the core group. I have been lucky enough to be a very small part of this task.Guys like Repo and others are what really make it tick. Also- we welcome the new blood as this is what this board is all about- helping each other. I know I am missing some " Kudos" here- but am sure you know who you are and others do also-Thanks-OD

Well I've been researching A LOT of different sources, some sponsers on this website, some not.

The main thing I have found is this: ALL online sources have people saying they're a scam/their gear is underdosed and ALL sonline sources have a lot of great feedback also. Since only one of them can be true I think the only way of finding out is by making an order, trying the gear, and posting an honest review of the service and quality of goods.

During my research of different sources I notice that 99% of statements were not backed by proof. It's all very well and good saying 'I gained 15lbs in 6 weeks!', but what good is this without some evidence?

I will be using Z for my first purchase simply because I've been impressed with his replies and the way he has handled certain situations on various forums.

I have never done any AAS before. I am a blank canvas. I will document my experience/gains from start to finish and will include pictures along the way. And who knows, maybe after my cycle I will be one of you 'Z Freaks' too?

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to zfreaks !! First thing first what are your stats bf%, age, how long you been working out, etc... What is your research on cycles? Am doing a video In that video I will also document all my gain the name of the video is watch me grow! That is cool your going to document yours can't wait more the better

Welcome to zfreaks !! First thing first what are your stats bf%, age, how long you been working out, etc... What is your research on cycles? Am doing a video In that video I will also document all my gain the name of the video is watch me grow! That is cool your going to document yours can't wait more the better
Good call Chino any time someone wants cycle advice we should all get in the habit of posting goals and stats. It is soo important because aas can be tailored to a particular body type and goal so it makes it possible to give an educated suggestion.

Good posts guys. As soon as Z has the approval from IM the ZTeam will get rolling. It will be a big extesnsion of what Repo is talking about. Guys like Repo-D- and many others are what makes this place great. The Zteam will help pool our resources and reward those that are part of the core group. I have been lucky enough to be a very small part of this task.Guys like Repo and others are what really make it tick. Also- we welcome the new blood as this is what this board is all about- helping each other. I know I am missing some " Kudos" here- but am sure you know who you are and others do also-Thanks-OD

I have to give you a very well deserved compliment ordawg - as I've seen you grab the bull by the horns (so to speak) and make this forum a better place.

I manage my time helping out Z inquiries in this forum along with another forum - but I know the members are in good hands with you - d - ontopofthegames - and now chino doing a wonderful job adding video - not to mention all the great new members adding valuable feedback as well.

The best thing we have here (besides Z) is - the forum is as good as WE make it - everyone plays a roll in building the forum with valuable content. :thumb:

I have to give you a very well deserved compliment ordawg - as I've seen you grab the bull by the horns (so to speak) and make this forum a better place.

I manage my time helping out Z inquiries in this forum along with another forum - but I know the members are in good hands with you - d - ontopofthegames - and now chino doing a wonderful job adding video - not to mention all the great new members adding valuable feedback as well.

The best thing we have here (besides Z) is - the forum is as good as WE make it - everyone plays a roll in building the forum with valuable content. :thumb:

Thanks Bro- we all make it a great place for guys ( and gals) to hang out- visit and get answers to questions and concerns. All guys you mentioned and youself do an excellent job. We also invite any new guys that want to join in to our group. It is a very tight knit secure group that you will want to be part of for sure. Welcome to all:winkfinger:

Thanks Bro- we all make it a great place for guys ( and gals) to hang out- visit and get answers to questions and concerns. All guys you mentioned and youself do an excellent job. We also invite any new guys that want to join in to our group. It is a very tight knit secure group that you will want to be part of for sure. Welcome to all:winkfinger:

I am down.

Well I've been researching A LOT of different sources, some sponsers on this website, some not.

The main thing I have found is this: ALL online sources have people saying they're a scam/their gear is underdosed and ALL sonline sources have a lot of great feedback also. Since only one of them can be true I think the only way of finding out is by making an order, trying the gear, and posting an honest review of the service and quality of goods.

During my research of different sources I notice that 99% of statements were not backed by proof. It's all very well and good saying 'I gained 15lbs in 6 weeks!', but what good is this without some evidence?

I will be using Z for my first purchase simply because I've been impressed with his replies and the way he has handled certain situations on various forums.

I have never done any AAS before. I am a blank canvas. I will document my experience/gains from start to finish and will include pictures along the way. And who knows, maybe after my cycle I will be one of you 'Z Freaks' too?

I think that not only me but members will wants to hear your experience and your results....

so keep us updated

z.

Ordawg is as solid as they come, no one I trust more here. If he wants me to be part of this team, it will be my honor and pleasure. Z knows I believe in him as well, and those that are regulars in the Z forums have earned my respect also. A solid group.

Also the content of this board is pretty much drama free with just feedback and questions being answered. A lot of solid info available about the products. Def makes it a plus.

Let me know if you need assistance, I want to contribute!

Keep on eye on the Uncle Z section for updates the new blog will be up and running real soon. I think everyone is going to find something interesting there and we would love to see more guys add to what will be an awesome resource online!!

IML Gear Cream!
Keep on eye on the Uncle Z section for updates the new blog will be up and running real soon. I think everyone is going to find something interesting there and we would love to see more guys add to what will be an awesome resource online!!

Will do! Eager as hell for the re launch and new things coming out!

Ordawg is as solid as they come, no one I trust more here. If he wants me to be part of this team, it will be my honor and pleasure. Z knows I believe in him as well, and those that are regulars in the Z forums have earned my respect also. A solid group.

Thanks Bro- yes- we want you and many of you guys out there in the group. It is going to be the best damn board on the web with more REAL info and zero BS. Welcome to all - will be great to share with the group- great bunch of guys and Z is a great leader !!Thanks-OD:winkfinger:

BTW- A big Congrats on the expected arrival !! Just notided was in your avatar so OK to say something. Damn- your going to be a Daddy !! Good on ya bro !! :winkfinger:

Thanks all, it was an unexpected surprise but we are thrilled. Mrs Anabolic5150 (soon to be) will be a great mom, and hopefully I'll be a good dad. We are ecstatic for the arrival and will keep everybody posted when we find out our babies sex (we are both hoping for a little girl) but healthy is the most important thing. Again, thanks for the well wishes, I'll pass them on to my girl as well.

Thanks all, it was an unexpected surprise but we are thrilled. Mrs Anabolic5150 (soon to be) will be a great mom, and hopefully I'll be a good dad. We are ecstatic for the arrival and will keep everybody posted when we find out our babies sex (we are both hoping for a little girl) but healthy is the most important thing. Again, thanks for the well wishes, I'll pass them on to my girl as well.

Hey Anabolic - Congrats buddy!

Oh man - I almost forgot about you my friend ... this place just wouldn't be the same without you! :D

Hey Anabolic - Congrats buddy!

Oh man - I almost forgot about you my friend ... this place just wouldn't be the same without you! :D

Thank you my brother, feel the same about you and all the good people here. This is a good place, gonna be a great team to be part of. And thanks for the congrats on the baby, means a lot!

Back