PDA

View Full Version : Update

ordawg1
05-27-2011, 06:53 AM
OK guys- it is looking like this.
Intl will be on Monday perhaps
Dom will follow and products will trickle in.
Blog is coming along
and ZTeam - we are still awaiting approval from admin.

All in all- adding new products and everything coming along better than ever !! Big weekend coming up- let's all rejoice and have a great weekend:clapping:-Thanks-OD

Repo
05-27-2011, 07:02 AM
OK guys- it is looking like this.
Intl will be on Monday perhaps
Dom will follow and products will trickle in.
Blog is coming along
and ZTeam - we are still awaiting approval from admin.

All in all- adding new products and everything coming along better than ever !! Big weekend coming up- let's all rejoice and have a great weekend:clapping:-Thanks-OD

Sounds great ordawg - thanks for the update. :)

Anabolic5150
05-27-2011, 07:03 AM
Good news for sure! Thanks Ordawg!

GH Consigliere
05-27-2011, 07:05 AM
Sure is!!

OldSchoolLifter
05-27-2011, 07:35 AM
wo0t Im waiting patiently, But im GONNA BREAK!!

AnabollicA
05-27-2011, 07:45 AM
This wait has been killing me...I'm gonna bust a big nut on Monday with an order!!!!

Brawla
05-27-2011, 07:56 AM
Waiting for Z has actually driven me a little insane...........:paddle:

Uncle Z.
05-27-2011, 09:25 AM
all I can say now is that we have some news about Eour-pharmacies... :)

z.

GH Consigliere
05-27-2011, 09:32 AM
Hummm

Brawla
05-27-2011, 11:10 AM

z.

Some news? Lol? :hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:

ordawg1
05-27-2011, 02:38 PM
Sounds like we are going to have more yummy Euro-damn.........I love that gear-Thanks Z:winkfinger:

minimal
05-27-2011, 03:38 PM
Will Zdom line have any anabolics?.. or just peptide and other stuff?

D-Lats
05-27-2011, 04:06 PM
I'm running all international now if you haven't tried it you are missing out.

ordawg1
05-27-2011, 04:08 PM
Will Zdom line have any anabolics?.. or just peptide and other stuff?

Yes- will have the goodies- but not sure on peptides yet. They might be just intl-Z will enlighten a bit more soon:winkfinger:

GH Consigliere
05-27-2011, 04:14 PM
Can't wait to try euro !!

D-Lats
05-27-2011, 04:45 PM
So the peptides are international?!?!??!! OH YAA!!! There are a few I wNt to try that's great news!!!

GH Consigliere
05-27-2011, 04:56 PM
Never tried them cant wait to see the list!! Uncle is poppin my cherry !!!!

ordawg1
05-28-2011, 02:37 AM
OK- from the way things are going I'll throw out a few bits of info. It looks like Z is trying to have the dot pay- some WU/MG and also cc payment options. The intl will kick off with the EP and the dom to follow. He is trying to supply the dom with gear that was suggested like PCT stuff and gear that guys might need in a hurry- or gear that some guys just want to use dom. As you can see ZFreaks- our great Uncle is listening to what you post and doing his best to bring it here to us. I am pretty damn excited to see Z bigger and better than ever !!

robbiek426
05-28-2011, 03:07 AM
Nice I cant wait!!!!!!

D-Lats
05-28-2011, 04:07 AM
OK- from the way things are going I'll throw out a few bits of info. It looks like Z is trying to have the dot pay- some WU/MG and also cc payment options. The intl will kick off with the EP and the dom to follow. He is trying to supply the dom with gear that was suggested like PCT stuff and gear that guys might need in a hurry- or gear that some guys just want to use dom. As you can see ZFreaks- our great Uncle is listening to what you post and doing his best to bring it here to us. I am pretty damn excited to see Z bigger and better than ever !!

We all are brother Z is the man if it takes a little while we all understand. It's not like these products are on the shelf in the store lol. There are some obstacles for things to come from z land to us. I know for a fact the wait will be well worth it!!! :)

GH Consigliere
05-28-2011, 04:49 AM
We all are brother Z is the man if it takes a little while we all understand. It's not like these products are on the shelf in the store lol. There are some obstacles for things to come from z land to us. I know for a fact the wait will be well worth it!!! :)

Yup I feel the same^^^^

dav1dg90
05-28-2011, 05:23 AM

As Chino said we feel the same!!!!!!:winkfinger: I can't wait to see whats in store for us and all the surprises Z Man is going to have!!!!:ohyeah: I just recieved his Inter Z Line Winny and man the quality and cleanliness is the first thing I notice and it's always topshelf if it's from out favorite Uncle!!!! There is no need to look futher as he has all we need and more, what more can you ask for from our Uncle!!!!!:winkfinger:

dav1dg90
05-28-2011, 05:28 AM

z.

Whats up with the news!!!!! Is it good or??????? Im kinda nervous lol but I bet it's even going to be better then ever!!!!!:winkfinger:

ordawg1
05-28-2011, 09:37 AM
Whats up with the news!!!!! Is it good or??????? Im kinda nervous lol but I bet it's even going to be better then ever!!!!!:winkfinger:

He is letting you know that we will still have EP !! I love this stuff.I " think" it is Repo's favorite too- but I'll let him chime in.

Repo
05-28-2011, 11:36 AM
He is letting you know that we will still have EP !! I love this stuff.I " think" it is Repo's favorite too- but I'll let him chime in.

Yeah the Euro line is great - I can't really say one is a favorite over the other because I simply love them both.

It would be like my wife asking me which tittie I like better ... "the right one or the left one?" :boobs:

It really depends on the position I'm - but for the most part ... "I like them the same."

The one thing I can say for sure about the Euro line is my over all impression is a high quality product.

I think anyone that tries Euro will love it. :D

It'a all very good stuff! :)

k4rr
05-28-2011, 11:51 AM
I hope there is good selection of dom just for the fast shipping.

bmw
05-28-2011, 11:52 AM
I'm excited for Z's return. Looking forward to the changes.

dav1dg90
05-28-2011, 12:31 PM
Yeah the Euro line is great - I can't really say one is a favorite over the other because I simply love them both.

It would be like my wife asking me which tittie I like better ... "the right one or the left one?" :boobs:

It really depends on the position I'm - but for the most part ... "I like them the same."

The one thing I can say for sure about the Euro line is my over all impression is a high quality product.

I think anyone that tries Euro will love it. :D

It'a all very good stuff! :)

How long until the Tren kicks in Repo??? Or anyone else that has used it!!!! I have been on the Euro Tren-Ace right now for 6 days and so far not one side!!!! No Tren cough insomnia or anything else!!!! I am pinning 75mgs ED and thinking either im taking it very good or it's not kicked it yet.....So does anyone know that has used Euro or just Tren alone????

D-Lats
05-28-2011, 01:03 PM
How long until the Tren kicks in Repo??? Or anyone else that has used it!!!! I have been on the Euro Tren-Ace right now for 6 days and so far not one side!!!! No Tren cough insomnia or anything else!!!! I am pinning 75mgs ED and thinking either im taking it very good or it's not kicked it yet.....So does anyone know that has used Euro or just Tren alone????

I'm running .75mg eod and am feeling it after about 8 days but you can't count on the sides as not everyone reacts the same. You should notice a strong spike in aggression the other stuff will follow.

dav1dg90
05-28-2011, 01:09 PM
I'm running .75mg eod and am feeling it after about 8 days but you can't count on the sides as not everyone reacts the same. You should notice a strong spike in aggression the other stuff will follow.

OK sounds good thats what I was thinking!!!!!:winkfinger: So hopefully by the middle of the week I will feel the spike in strength and agression!!!!! I can't wait as it's my first time on it and really excited for the results!!!!:ohyeah:It's the Euro so I will be dure to let everyone know how it goes!!!

Repo
05-28-2011, 01:15 PM

I think I really started to see the tren kicking in at week three (give or take) - but I wouldn't judge the tren based on the sides.

I'll post a link to a review I did a while back when I first started using the Euro line - you might have already seen it.

When I did the review my tren dose was at 400 - right now I'm running a little over 800 - the results are freaking awesome but I don't have any sides at all except night sweats and those haven't even been as bad lately.

This dose I'm on right now has been with Euro line and with Z line - the difference between the two as in how I feel has pretty much been identical.

My experience with tren vs Dbol - would be Dbol packed on well over 20 lbs within a few weeks - The weight slowly went down a bit after the Dbol and now about 3-4 months latter I'm at the same weight when I was on Dbol except I have zero bloat - as far as I can see.

So over the long run using tren I'm packing on much more "solid" muscle.

Right now I'm still running 500mg test enanthate and a little over 800mg tren enanthate.

So far my favorite cycle. :thumbs:

Here's the review.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/unclez/124708-euro-pharmacies-z-reviews-good.html

bmw
05-28-2011, 01:22 PM

Pretty sure you mean 75mg, not 0.75mg. Unless you mean 0.75ml, which could be 75mg if your tren is 100mg/ml. just sayin.

bigpoppapump
05-28-2011, 11:30 PM
I hope there is good selection of dom just for the fast shipping.
^:clapping:

D-Lats
05-29-2011, 05:12 AM
Pretty sure you mean 75mg, not 0.75mg. Unless you mean 0.75ml, which could be 75mg if your tren is 100mg/ml. just sayin.

Good eye bro ya it's .75ml 100mg strength.