• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Another synthol idiot

I just don't get the whole synthol thing. What's the appeal?

idk though, can you 100% blame this on using synthol? I know very little about the substance but looks to me like it's just a case of dirty injections. And i'm not sure why the hell that guy waited so long to get checked out

How much fluid did that guy lose? I thought it was slowing down at some points than bam, another huge wave of shit came out.

Your right perfectcircle I guess it's just bad technic but either way it's Fucking gross

I couldnt get the link to work bro

Why the hell is the Dr laughing and who's f'n cell is ringing!? That ish is straight nasty!!

NM I answered my own question. They're laughing cus dude is a moron!!

So gross, that was in the "do you know what your injecting" thread.

Your right perfectcircle I guess it's just bad technic but either way it's Fucking gross

absolutely. But don't get me wrong, it does seem like more often than not when we see videos of pictures like this, it does involve synthol :clapping: Which kind of makes sense...it's the idiots who don't know anything about synthol who probably don't know anything about IM injections, go figure. I do believe synthol does have it's places when used in proper amounts. But it's very easy to see the results and go overboard

only reason I can see using synthol is if you're a pro getting on stage, and need to bring up a lagging body part

other than that it's pretty retarded imo

His arm was small as fuck once all the puss was out . He was trying to skip the working out part of bodybuilding "everybody wants to be a bb but nObody wants to lift the heavy ass weight " lol

Haha lmao off at this synthol shit haha this shit is so retarded as stated above unless you're a pro getting on stage it shouldn't be used like damn it has no performance enhancing benefits at all.

thats the fastest I've ever seen anyone lose their gains.

IML Gear Cream!
That looks more like puss rather then oil, I can't even tell. Makes me feel ill just looking at it.

If it was oil, it was definitely not done right.

I just drank a protein shake and almost puked. So disgusting.

idk though, can you 100% blame this on using synthol? I know very little about the substance but looks to me like it's just a case of dirty injections. And i'm not sure why the hell that guy waited so long to get checked out

I agree. I definitely know it was not Syntherol coming out of his arm, as Syntherol is not that color, it is a clear liquid, that was obviously puss. This video has been posted on Many boards for a number of years now and this is the first I have seen Syntherol referred to during it's posting. As always though, Syntherol will take the negative feedback from this also, just because it was posted in the title of someone's thread:rolleyes:

Looks like a bad infection and the rear double put too much strain on the muscle causing it to burst. The infection could have been due to a number of reasons (dirty injecting, contaminated oils, etc.), but I do agree, why would he wait to have that taken care of by a physician? Very nasty and embarrassing to have that happen on stage to say the least!

fuck!!! im eating breakfast while i just watched this almost just threw up nasty!!!!

glad I didn't let it DL LOL......think I'll pass on this one and take everyone else word!

gross :coffee:

Idgaf what that was. I'm nauseous.

Pro hormones are like eating a chicken wing, gears is like eating the chickens entire family

Back