PDA

View Full Version : Where's the proper section to post a pic of my gear?

flexxthese
05-27-2011, 10:00 AM
I got some pills from a local source that are supposed to be dbol, just want to get everyones opinion before eating them in a few weeks. Not sure what the right section on the board is for this.

edit: nvm my camera sucks anyways. I got tablets that are pink, and are a 5 sided shape. There's a line through the center on one side, and on the opposite, there's some sort of snake or a design thats sort of twisted around. I don't have my glasses and can't make it out very well. Any ideas if they're legit?

flexxthese
05-27-2011, 10:20 AM
mine looks exactly like the one on the left. Don't want to just go with what the picture says though.

http://www.1dianabol.com/images/dbol.jpg

brundel
05-28-2011, 10:09 AM
If they are rounded like that, uniform and the stamp looks the same it is a good sign.
Did they come in a small paper pouch or bottle?
If they are real they are AWESOME.

flexxthese
05-28-2011, 02:25 PM
A friend and I got them through a local guy in early January. Got a good number of em and split them up. I had my buddy pick them up and he just put my share in a vitamin bottle. Work and life in general got in the way so I had to delay my cycle a bit. I still have contact with the guy so if they're legit and good shit I may have to call him again :)