• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dam that was good

CRASHMAN

SoCal. Stud
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
dam i just ate soooo much that was great :lick:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING :) :thumb:

Atleast :grin:

Yummy :D I ate pretty well. We had salmon, twiced baked potatoes, broccoli and wine :D

Then for dessert I made a fruit pizza....

For once I didnt stuff myself :)

fruit pizza? That sounds very interesting Hammer... can you tell me the recipe??

Sure :D

Use sugar cookie dough for the crust (or brownie) spread it out on a pizza pan and bake for about 20 mins (til golden brown)

Mix 8oz cream cheese, 1/3c of sugar and vanilla and spread on the cooled crust.

Then top with whatever fruit you want. Yesterday I did bananas, marachino cherries, drizzled with choc syrup and topped with crushed pecans (my friends have a 9yr old daughter.)

But I've also used mandarin oranges, strawberries, kiwi......

It's really good :D

I worked legs in the morning, so all that food was simply muscle fuel. :)

Two meals, lots of turkey. I'm still full. Really, I can't get the will to eat right now.

I'm with IAB; I only ate three real meals yesterday, and I was so packed. Didn't touch any of the junk, just mountains of turkey and veggies...minus the damned mashed potatoes that kept calling my name.

Heard a little tidbit on the radio yesterday; the average American will have put on 2.7 pounds over this weekend. How the hell is that possible?

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Hammerlynn
Sure :D

Use sugar cookie dough for the crust (or brownie) spread it out on a pizza pan and bake for about 20 mins (til golden brown)

Mix 8oz cream cheese, 1/3c of sugar and vanilla and spread on the cooled crust.

Then top with whatever fruit you want. Yesterday I did bananas, marachino cherries, drizzled with choc syrup and topped with crushed pecans (my friends have a 9yr old daughter.)

But I've also used mandarin oranges, strawberries, kiwi......

It's really good :D

Wow, that sounds very good minus the cream cheese :lol: (not a big fan of cream cheese.. thanks! :thumb:

lol. You could use frosting or frozen yogurt too....anything really is a go on these things :D

I had a 8oz lopster, bake potatoe sour creamamd chives steamed vegies and a bottle of white star Moet mummmmmmm!
and a small piece of mountain fudge cake this thing was 6x6x4"tall and topped with v/ice cream I only ate a small piece of it but it was good and I didn't over eat. Best cheat meal I have had yet

Happy Thanksgiving to all

I didn't think I ate too much...we ate around 3:30pm and I was STUFFED until 12:30 when at work.....

Back