• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Top 10 stuff

D

david

IML Gear Cream!
Top 10 Unusual Things
Done During an Interview
10. A job applicant challenged the interviewer to arm wrestle.

9. Interviewee wore a Walkman, explaining that she could listen to the interviewer and the music at the same time.

8. Candidate brought large dog to interview.

7. Applicant refused to sit down and insisted on being interviewed standing up.

6. Balding candidate excused himself and returned to the office a few minutes later wearing a hair piece.

5. Applicant said if he were hired, he would demonstrate his loyalty by having the corporate logo tattooed on his forearm.

4. Candidate dozed off during interview.

3. Applicant interrupted interview to phone her therapist for advice on how to answer specific interview questions.

2. Candidate explained that her long-term goal was to replace the interviewer.

1. Candidate said he never finished high school because he was kidnapped and kept in a closet in Mexico

10. Bring some dry ice & make it look like your computer is smoking.

9. Come to the lab wearing several layers of socks. Remove shoes and place them of top of the monitor. Remove socks layer by layer and drape them around the monitor. Exclaim sudden haiku about the aesthetic beauty of cotton on plastic.

8. Take the keyboard and sit under the computer. Type up your paper like this. Then go to the lab supervisor and complain about the bad working conditions.

7. Bring in a bunch of magnets and have fun.

6. Point at the screen. Chant in a made-up language while making elaborate hand gestures for a minute or two. Press return or the mouse, then leap back and yell "COVEEEEERRRRRR!" peek up from under the table, walk back to the computer and say. "Oh, good. It worked this time," and calmly start to type again.

5. Keep looking at invisible bugs and trying to swat them.

4. Sneak up behind some engrossed in their work screaming, "DISK FIGHT!!!" and bop them on the head with a disk.

3. Type frantically, often stopping to look at the person next to you evilly.

2. Get a pair of 3-d glasses. Wobble around while walking and keep yelling, "Whoa, that looked so real!"

1. Laugh uncontrollably for about 3 minutes & then suddenly stop and look suspiciously at everyone who looks at you.

Top 14 Fun Things to do in a Public Bathroom

14. Using a small squeeze tube spread peanut butter on a wad of toilet paper and drop the wad under the stall wall of your neighbor. Then say, "Whoops, could you kick that back over here please?"

13. Fill a balloon with creamed corn. Rush into the stall with your hand over your mouth and let out a lengthy vomit impression while you squeeze the balloon and splatter cream corn all about. Apologize profusely and blame it on the fettuccine alfredo you had for breakfast.

12. Take in a wineskin filled w/ water. Stand and slowing squeeze it out into the toilet, every 15-20 seconds moan or sigh.

11. Say, "Boy, that sure looks like a maggot."

10. Before you unroll toilet paper, conspicuously lay down your "Cross-Dressers Anonymous" newsletter on the floor visible to the adjacent stall.

9. Lower a small mirror underneath the stall wall, adjust it so you can see your neighbor and say, "Peek-a-boo!"

8. Stick your open palm under the stall wall and ask your neighbor, "May I borrow a highlighter?"

7. Cheer and clap loudly every time somebody breaks the silence with a bodily function noise.

6. Say, "Hmmm, I've never seen that color before."

5. Grunt and strain real loud for 30 seconds and then drop a cantaloupe into the toilet bowl from a height of 6 feet. Sigh relaxingly.

4. Say, "Now how did that get there?"

3. Say, "Interesting... more floaters than sinkers."

2. After flushing Say, "Darn, I knew that drain hole was a little too small. Now what am I gonna do?"

1. Fill a large flask with Mountain Dew. Squirt it erratically under the stall walls of your neighbors while yelling, "Whoa! Easy boy!"

Top 17 Ways to Freak-Out Your Roommate

17. Smoke ballpoint pens.

16. Smile -- All the time.

15. Always flush the toilet three times.

14. Listen to radio static.

13. Open your window shades before you go to sleep each night. Close them as soon as you wake up.

12. Whenever your roommate comes in from the shower, lower your eyes and giggle to yourself.

11. Whenever you go to sleep, starts jumping on your bed . . . do so for a while, then jump really high and act like you hit your head on the ceiling. Crumple onto your bed and fake like you were knocked out . . . use this method to fall asleep...every night for a month.

10. Ask your roommate if he/she has ever looked into the eye's of his/her victim.

9. Whenever his/her parents call and ask for your roommate, breathe into the phone for 5 seconds then hang up.

8. Gather up a garbage bag full of leaves and throw them in a pile in his/her room. Jump in them. Comment about the beautiful foliage.

7. Get a computer. Leave it on when you are not using it. Turn it off when you are.

6. Fake a heart attack. When your roommate gets the paramedics to come, pretend nothing happened.

5. Whenever the phone rings, get up and answer the door

4. Whenever someone knocks, answer the phone.

3. Whenever your roommate walks in, wait one minute and then stand up. With an air of disdain, announce that you are going to take a shower. Do so. Keep this up for three weeks.

2. Buy Sea Monkeys and grow them. Name one after your roommate. Announce the next day that that one died. Name another one after your roommate. The next day say that it died. Keep this up until they all die.

1. Spend all your money on Transformers. Play with them at night. If your roommate says anything, tell him/her with a straight face, "They're more than meets the eye."

Good shit those lists got me laughing at work, my supervisor looked at me like i was on crack.

Back