PDA

View Full Version : Germany Sex Drops

Winny_ng 24/7
06-07-2011, 07:59 AM
How can 5 drops of Melatonin and 3 other ingridients boost libido? People seem to happy with the results.
I thought melatonin was a sleep aid.:hmmm:

S_walker
06-07-2011, 08:02 AM
I think your talking about two different drugs?

Melanotan II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanotan_II)

Winny_ng 24/7
06-07-2011, 10:20 AM
"First of all, Germany sex drops claim to be able to improve sex drive quickly and in a discreet and simple manner; through the use of five sex drops in a drink. The product works by increasing lubrication, improving blood flow and thus sensation, and restoring libido by helping overall health and energy. Does it work? Well, the ingredients are certainly proven to be able to do just that; melatonin is a hormone that regulate female menstruation and fertility while fructose gives energy and water aids in the whole process"

Erebos99
06-07-2011, 05:08 PM
interesting....

NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - While most people have heard that melatonin makes you drowsy, many could be surprised by a report that suggests the hormone can perk up a male's sex life--at least for rats, according to researchers in Italy.

"In men, a deficient production of melatonin may be related to impaired sexual activity," particularly in impotence that stems from a psychological problem, Filippo Drago and Lina Busa of the University of Catania Medical School, report in the journal Brain Research.

The investigators found that when rats that had shown no interest in sex were injected with low doses of melatonin, they became sexually active. Likewise, rats that showed an interest in sex but were unable to ejaculate were able to do so after melatonin injections. Melatonin "may restore sexual activity in impotent animals by interacting with brain receptors," the authors write.

"This is the first evidence that a naturally occurring substance may restore the full pattern of sexual activity in impotent male animals," Drago and Busa report.

Some people who have taken melatonin as a sleep-inducing aid have found that it makes them more sexually aroused, but evidence of this effect is purely anecdotal, the researchers note.

"If these findings can be confirmed in men, they could be of clinical importance," the authors conclude.

Previous research has shown that melatonin plays a role in regulating the sleep-wake cycle in humans. Levels of melatonin fluctuate with time of day--about 10 times more is released at night by the brain's pineal gland. An oral dose of melatonin resets the body's clock, causing sleepiness in humans.

SOURCE: Brain Research 2000;878:98-104.

HedoTiger
06-07-2011, 05:47 PM
I take Melatonin for helping me sleep.

HedoTiger
06-07-2011, 05:48 PM
The version is time released...30 minutes and I am out.

Winny_ng 24/7
06-07-2011, 08:45 PM
Well for 50$ I wouldnt chance anectdotal testimonies. Fructose as a main ingrigient? give me a break? I was just looking for some liquid aphrodisiac drops. I don't want a potential score to pass out asleep on me.

LittleV
07-11-2011, 12:38 AM
I've never really heard of this product before. Is that really its intended purpose?