PDA

View Full Version : Another pro-hormone question

ShaqFu
12-01-2002, 02:15 PM
From what I've been hearing, 1-AD is supposed to be geared towards gains in terms of strength, as opposed to size.

So my question is: What would be the best pro-hormone, or pro-hormone stack if all I want to do is add on as many pounds of LBM as possible?

ZECH
12-02-2002, 06:20 AM
Well for LBM, 1-ad or 1-test is the best. Now if you really want to bulk(a little water and a little fat), throw some 4/ad in with the mix!

Twin Peak
12-02-2002, 06:39 AM
Well, I have only tried 1-Test (1 AD) is the precursor to 1T, and it is great (and from what I have heard, the best) for LEANBM gains.

ShaqFu
12-02-2002, 07:27 AM
So it is the best for LBM gains in your opinions then? I guess I heard wrong?

And is that all 4-AD is going to do? Just add extra water and fat?

ZECH
12-02-2002, 07:29 AM
It will help with strength because of the water and extra weight, but not to the extent of 1-test or 1-ad. 1-test/1-ad and 4/ad is probably the best-most famous stack together.

ShaqFu
12-02-2002, 07:31 AM
So then you think I'd just be better off upping my doses of 1-AD rather than taking it with anything else out there?

Twin Peak
12-02-2002, 07:38 AM
I will try the 1T + 4AD stack next time. The only side of 1T that I had was lethargy and the 4AD is supposed to counter that, but I have no personal experience, yet.

Also the 4AD is itself a powerful androgen so it has other benefits all its own. From what I have read if you don't mind holding a little extra water the stack is better for hypertrophy than the 1T alone.

Why are you fixed on the 1AD and not the 1T? Just curious.

ZECH
12-02-2002, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by Corri
So then you think I'd just be better off upping my doses of 1-AD rather than taking it with anything else out there?
As long as your getting good results I would leave it be!!

Mikes1
12-02-2002, 07:42 AM
What are your opinions about sann's a-100?

Mike

ZECH
12-02-2002, 07:44 AM
never tried Sann but I think they make decent products.....

ShaqFu
12-02-2002, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by Twin Peak
I will try the 1T + 4AD stack next time. The only side of 1T that I had was lethargy and the 4AD is supposed to counter that, but I have no personal experience, yet.

Also the 4AD is itself a powerful androgen so it has other benefits all its own. From what I have read if you don't mind holding a little extra water the stack is better for hypertrophy than the 1T alone.

Why are you fixed on the 1AD and not the 1T? Just curious.

I've heard of the 1T 4AD stack.. Avant Labs sells one right?

I just don't know anything about transdermals and am just more comfortable with orals.

I'll have to look into it further..

And dg, the gains on 1-AD have been decent, I just wanna know what else is out there.

ZECH
12-02-2002, 07:50 AM
1-ad and 1-test are the most powerful. Just remember, these are not miracle pills. You have to train hard and eat right!! And it still takes a long time to get big! It's not going to happen overnight! Give it time and stay dedicated!:thumb:

Twin Peak
12-02-2002, 07:51 AM
I too was nervous about using trans, and didn't. I will next time. But so what? There are plenty of 1T products that are oral. As there are oral 4AD. You could take them both separately if you aren't interested in using a gel.

If that is the only reason for 1AD over 1T, then I still don't see why you'd take the 1AD, since its just a precursor.

Don't know anything about SAN personally but I heard that breaking the caps open and taking with flax oil worked nicely.

Twin Peak
12-02-2002, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by dg806
1-ad and 1-test are the most powerful. Just remember, these are not miracle pills. You have to train hard and eat right!! And it still takes a long time to get big! It's not going to happen overnight! Give it time and stay dedicated!:thumb:

Damn, if it ain't gonna happen overnight, whats the point?!?!?

;)

ZECH
12-02-2002, 07:56 AM
Seriously, lots of guys feel this way! Look at how long it's taken you to get where you are!

ZECH
12-02-2002, 07:59 AM
I too was nervous about using trans, and didn't. I will next time. But so what? There are plenty of 1T products that are oral. As there are oral 4AD. You could take them both separately if you aren't interested in using a gel.

If that is the only reason for 1AD over 1T, then I still don't see why you'd take the 1AD, since its just a precursor.

Don't know anything about SAN personally but I heard that breaking the caps open and taking with flax oil worked nicely.

Strange as it may sound TP, some people actually have better results from 1-ad than 1-test. Molecular's 1-test gel caps work very good! But I would stay away from their 4-ad orals!

ZECH
12-02-2002, 08:14 AM
But I would stay away from their 4-ad orals!
Here's my reason..........the caps only contain 25mg per cap. I try to get 400 mg a day transdermal. Now, lets just say the conversion of the orals is as good as transdermal(which we know isn't). 400 divided by 25 = 16 caps a day minimum! Probably will need more. You couldn't afford to take them in the amount you needed!

Twin Peak
12-02-2002, 08:20 AM
Strange as it may sound TP, some people actually have better results from 1-ad than 1-test. Molecular's 1-test gel caps work very good! But I would stay away from their 4-ad orals!

Interesting, I have not heard this. Any take on why? Perhaps its just superior/inferior products.

Have you tried the Molecular 1T?

ZECH
12-02-2002, 08:24 AM
Interesting, I have not heard this. Any take on why? Perhaps its just superior/inferior products.

Have you tried the Molecular 1T?
Yes last cycle with 4/ad. I split dosage of 1-ad and 1t ethergels with the transdermal 4/ad. Why nobody knows. I guess each person reacts different to every product. Maybe GP has a better explanation. I know he's said the same about 1-ad.

ShaqFu
12-02-2002, 09:25 AM
You're right about the overnight thing dg.. I guess I just get a little eager sometimes.

As for the diet though, I think I've got that down, and my training has been solid lately.

I think I still wanna experiment with a few different things though anyway. I'm in the middle of a 1-AD cycle now, and I'll have to take some time off so I've still got time to pick out what I want to do next.

Thanks for the input though boys. :)

ZECH
12-02-2002, 11:06 AM
We all get eager!! Especially me. I'm getting old! HE-he! Yeah I like to experiement with different products also, cause like I told TP, different people react different to each product. What works for me might not work for you and vice versa!