• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anavar Phase #1

Repo

P.S.L. Representative
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anavar is making it's way to our favorite cycles - so here's my latest research while preparing for your next or current cycle.

Some of this is different than most are use to ... "so let me explain."

Here we go...

Anavar is a Class I anabolic steroid - it was designed to have a very strong separation of anabolic - and - androgenic effect - it is most effectively stacked with Class II compounds i.e. Dianabol or Androl - more so than high levels of test or tren (which are Class I) - we still need these in the cycle - just looking at bang for buck - "within" - the stack.

In fact milligram for milligram Anavar displays as much as six times the anabolic activity of testosterone - not stronger ... "anabolic activity."

So let's look at what we have so far in contrast from what we see in the field.

Most people do not stack Anavar with Dbol - for two reasons - first we think of Anavar for cutting and Dbol for bulking - so it only makes sense to start the cycle with Dbol and end with Anavar - second both compounds aren't typically used for more than 6 weeks.

It is also known that Anavar also increases strength and endurance - sounds good - right?

Dbol increases strength (and bloat) Anavar increases strength (no bloat - lean gains) - so far we have six weeks of Anavar stacked with Dbol - and of course test ... "that's the first half of the cycle."

Now for the second half of a 12 week cycle ... "Here we will drop the Dbol and Anavar."

Clenbuterol along with T3 for our cutting phase of the cycle - which people are currently doing with Dbol at the front and Anavar at the back.

Side note #1 - I do not recommend going over 75mcg ED of T3 (100mcg at most) - some people tend to go catabolic at 100mcg ED - I have not seen this at 80mcg ED.

Side note #2 - Anavar and most oral steroids taken with food can decrease its bioavailability - they say it's because of the fat-soluble nature of steroid hormones - so an empty stomach seems best.

This is what the research has shown - and how I will apply it to my cycle with the addition of Clenbuterol and T3.

This is the toned down version.

WEEKS 1-12 Test-E 500mg
WEEKS 1-12 Tren-E 800mg
WEEKS 1-6 Dbol 50mg ED
WEEKS 1-6 Anavar 100mg ED
WEEKS 7-12 T3 75mcg ED
WEEKS 7-12 Clenbuterol 180mcg ED

HCG 500iu twice a week 5 weeks on 1 week off - repeat.

WEEK 13-15 HCH BLASTING PHASE 500IU EOD
(starts the day after last injection - stop 4 days before SERTM treatment)

WEEKS 16-20 Clomid and Nolva combo
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 20/20/10/10/10/10

AI's on hand if needed.

The PCT section dose not apply to my cycles and will most likely extend the cycle an extra 2-4 weeks to improvise the Anavar duration length.

Of course I'll post updates. :D

Great post Repo excellent research piece. If you get a minute send that to me ill post it on the blog:winkfinger:

Nice work Repo.Var is overlooked on many cycles and has great vaue for many purposes. I use it for endurance more than anything- and add to all my blasts. Lately -I have been adding low doses to my cruise as has almost zero sides for me. Very nice.

Thanks for the info, never heard about taking Var on an empty stomach.

Good to know!!!!! So would you say Anavar is just as effective stacked with Anadrol as with D-Bol??? I am going to be running Var my last 6 weeks at 80mgs ED and I have some Drol on hand and wondering if 50mgs along side the Var will make a difference!!!!

Good to know!!!!! So would you say Anavar is just as effective stacked with Anadrol as with D-Bol??? I am going to be running Var my last 6 weeks at 80mgs ED and I have some Drol on hand and wondering if 50mgs along side the Var will make a difference!!!!

I would say Anadrol would be second to Dbol - however if you have Anadrol - then yes - Anavar would compliment it very well.

It's in the proper stack.

As an example when I ran Dbol 50mg ED - with only test 500mg - I seen very profound results - putting on over 20 lb in the first three weeks.

Now I'm running Test-E 400 and Tren-E 800 with VERY good results...

EXCEPT - I started adding only 20mg of Dbol ED to the mix - and I'm blowing up like I did when I was running Dbol at 50mg ED.

When I added the Dbol - I decided on 20mg to keep the bloat down - I don't see the extra water yet but I'm getting MUCH bigger FAST!

@ ORDWAG - I like what your saying about maintaining the low dose of Anavar - this seems very similar to the Dbol effect I'm currently seeing and will run with this after I blast the cycle. :D

IML Gear Cream!
I would say Anadrol would be second to Dbol - however if you have Anadrol - then yes - Anavar would compliment it very well.

It's in the proper stack.

As an example when I ran Dbol 50mg ED - with only test 500mg - I seen very profound results - putting on over 20 lb in the first three weeks.

Now I'm running Test-E 400 and Tren-E 800 with VERY good results...

EXCEPT - I started adding only 20mg of Dbol ED to the mix - and I'm blowing up like I did when I was running Dbol at 50mg ED.

When I added the Dbol - I decided on 20mg to keep the bloat down - I don't see the extra water yet but I'm getting MUCH bigger FAST!

@ ORDWAG - I like what your saying about maintaining the low dose of Anavar - this seems very similar to the Dbol effect I'm currently seeing and will run with this after I blast the cycle. :D

Sounds great!!!! Im going to give this a go my last 6 weeks and see what happens!!!! Im having such a hard time trying to put together my next cycle, as I have all this new info and ideas im trying to incorporate. Thanks alot Repo and Ordawg lol, for making my life that much harder lol!!! :winkfinger:

Sounds great!!!! Im going to give this a go my last 6 weeks and see what happens!!!! Im having such a hard time trying to put together my next cycle, as I have all this new info and ideas im trying to incorporate. Thanks alot Repo and Ordawg lol, for making my life that much harder lol!!! :winkfinger:

LOL - anything for you buddy - that's what were here for! :D

Sorry to bring up this old thread, i been doing a bit of reading and i found this thread great and informative for the original poster.

Bro's i need some advice re the original stack the op is doing.... bear in mind i will not be including test in the cycle just cause of the fear of injecting. Please dont smash me on this as i know most people get hammered by not including test in the cycle, i am not looking at massive gains but as my first cycle what do you guys think.

Weeks 1-2 Androl 50mg
Weeks 3-4 Androl 100mg
Weeks 1 Anavar 50mg
Weeks 2 Anavar 60mg
Weeks 3 Anavar 70mg
Weeks 4 Anavar 80mg
Weeks 5-6 Novaldex 20mg ED

I have enough to increase this ratio stack to 6 weeks if i want but im not sure if thats stretching it too much. Hope you guys or original poster can shed some light on my proposed stack.

Thanks.

Sorry to bring up this old thread, i been doing a bit of reading and i found this thread great and informative for the original poster.

Bro's i need some advice re the original stack the op is doing.... bear in mind i will not be including test in the cycle just cause of the fear of injecting. Please dont smash me on this as i know most people get hammered by not including test in the cycle, i am not looking at massive gains but as my first cycle what do you guys think.

Weeks 1-2 Androl 50mg
Weeks 3-4 Androl 100mg
Weeks 1 Anavar 50mg
Weeks 2 Anavar 60mg
Weeks 3 Anavar 70mg
Weeks 4 Anavar 80mg
Weeks 5-6 Novaldex 20mg ED

I have enough to increase this ratio stack to 6 weeks if i want but im not sure if thats stretching it too much. Hope you guys or original poster can shed some light on my proposed stack.

Thanks.

I wont hammer ya buddy - but you'll never get an OK for a cycle that is only orals. :nono:

... "by the way - what are your stats?"

We all go through the fear of that first injection -:nail:- but you really have to ask yourself if you are ready for gear... if so, you want to do it right ... "right."

If I ran out of test and only had the orals you have listed - I would save them ... "it would be a waste to use them alone."

A first cycle should only be testosterone by itself.

And the reason is this...

You need to know how your body responds to test - and then begin to stack - otherwise you wont know what is working for you.

PLUS you'll feel like King Kong after your first injection. :thumb:

Back