• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Uncle z good to go?

joshuadwa1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How's it going. New to this forum just a few quick questions.

I am wrapping a cycle up. I ran test at 500mg a week with a tbol kick start. Since I see advertisments for the site in other people sigs, i'm assuming its ok to go ahead and say I went with naps.

I was happy with everything, except for the shipping time. Been looking around and see that unclez has a domestic line. I have had problems with WU refusing to let me send money to maldova for the formentioned site, so i'm hoping that not only the shipment time will be better with uncle z, but also have an easier time with wu/moneygram.

I am just curious as to the quality of the gear that is sold.

Also on a little bit of a tangent. This first cycle has been pretty good to me. I went into it expecting to come out looking like arnold, but soon realized it would take a few goes at it to get to that size. I have put on about 20 lbs and added about 45 lbs to my bench in 2 months

However, I know I could have gotten better gains. The thign that held me back was food intake. I constantly try to choke down food, and ate WAY more than I have in the past, but it's still not quiet where it needs to be. I am a pretty small dude and my metabolism requires me to eat just an ungodly ammount of food in order to keep the weight going on.

As such, I am kinda interested in EQ. I hear that it drastically increases appetite. This would fill in that last piece of the puzzle. I'm looking at running test/eq/dbol. Can anyone with experience with EQ enlighten me on exactly how much appetite gets increased?

I have also read stories about people being in a calorie deficiet while taking tren and still making remarkeable gains. Is this another viable option in order to overcome my inability to eat as much as I need to?

I personally feel that BOTH of Z's lines (dom and intl) are better than naps. His intl is about 4 times faster than naps. He will communicate with you throughout the whole process. You can PM him on this board and he will get back to you pretty darn fast. You can ask any of the old timers here questions and you will receive a prompt answer as well. In my opinion Z's product, service and community are far better than anyone else out there. You will not be disappointed, Z guarantees it!!!!!!

haven't tried z yet, but im waiting on a order since hes so swamped because his return its taking a little longer then normal for orders to get sent out. but thats just a few days. i will let the world know how the quality is once i try it :lick::lick:

haven't tried z yet, but im waiting on a order since hes so swamped because his return its taking a little longer then normal for orders to get sent out. but thats just a few days. i will let the world know how the quality is once i try it :lick::lick:

Does he email when order ships? I have one in the pipeline also.
Thanks.
wp

Does he email when order ships? I have one in the pipeline also.
Thanks.
wp

Many times your pack is in transit even before you receive any tracking. Most of the time - once funds are picked up all is in motion and life is good- no worries- just realx. Quality is excellent:winkfinger:

How's it going. New to this forum just a few quick questions.

I am wrapping a cycle up. I ran test at 500mg a week with a tbol kick start. Since I see advertisments for the site in other people sigs, i'm assuming its ok to go ahead and say I went with naps.

I was happy with everything, except for the shipping time. Been looking around and see that unclez has a domestic line. I have had problems with WU refusing to let me send money to maldova for the formentioned site, so i'm hoping that not only the shipment time will be better with uncle z, but also have an easier time with wu/moneygram.

I am just curious as to the quality of the gear that is sold.

Also on a little bit of a tangent. This first cycle has been pretty good to me. I went into it expecting to come out looking like arnold, but soon realized it would take a few goes at it to get to that size. I have put on about 20 lbs and added about 45 lbs to my bench in 2 months

However, I know I could have gotten better gains. The thign that held me back was food intake. I constantly try to choke down food, and ate WAY more than I have in the past, but it's still not quiet where it needs to be. I am a pretty small dude and my metabolism requires me to eat just an ungodly ammount of food in order to keep the weight going on.

As such, I am kinda interested in EQ. I hear that it drastically increases appetite. This would fill in that last piece of the puzzle. I'm looking at running test/eq/dbol. Can anyone with experience with EQ enlighten me on exactly how much appetite gets increased?

I have also read stories about people being in a calorie deficiet while taking tren and still making remarkeable gains. Is this another viable option in order to overcome my inability to eat as much as I need to?

First, welcome to the forum - you're in good company. :)

You'll dig Uncle Z - products and service are both outstanding.

Choosing bulking items like you are is great - but I recommend separating the though of gear as an appetite stimulant.

Here's why...

With a high metabolism you will find yourself very challenged keeping your gains between cycles - there's no question about that.

I would recommend getting a high quality whey protein - I see you're in the US, as am I - and get mine from Sams Club - $30 for 5 lbs. Two scoops is 46 grams of protein - I have two scoops 4-8 times a day in addition to, or as a meal - depending on how it's mixed.

Sometimes I pour the scoops in my mouth and chug it with water - and sometimes I'll add it to two packs of oatmeal ... "you get the idea."

Back to gear - Tren is great - it's actually my favorite - Deca and EQ are both great for bulking - alway using Test as your base.

When are you planning on running your next cycle?

Products, ship time, communication-all excellent. Naps took 3 months. Z took 3 weeks.

IML Gear Cream!
Products, ship time, communication-all excellent. Naps took 3 months. Z took 3 weeks.

That is an excellent point that people should consider!!!!! With Z you are getting great products in the best time out there and the best price! You cant go wrong when you go with our Uncle!

Trenbolone Enanthate (or any form of Trenbolone) aids anabolism by promoting nitrogen retention and protein synthesis in muscles (5), and it seems to interact strongly with the receptors of anti-anabolic (muscle growth preventing) glucocorticoid hormones (6). This will reduce cortisol (7) and aid in muscle growth. Due to these protein synthesizing effects, it can aid your feed efficiency and mineral absorption (8) which will make food you eat more productive in building new muscle tissue, and makes it a very effective agent with regards to nutrient partitioning (9), which is how your body metabolizes foodstuffs.

Since Trenbolone binds so tightly to androgen receptors, and those receptors are found in lipid cells as well as muscle cells (10), Trenbolone seems to have a profound effect on the AR in both of these types of cells to catalyze anabolism as well as lipolysis (fat-burning)(11). Finally, Trenbolone significantly promotes red blood cell production and also increases the rate of glycogen replenishment, both of which serve to profoundly improve recovery. (12)

The most common complaint with Trenbolone is that it can reduce aerobic capacity possibly due to bronchial dilation from increased prostaglandin formation. However at least in most users, since the blood levels of Trenbolone Enanthate won’t spike as rapidly or peak to as high of a level as quickly as we see with the Acetate version- this effect is not as pronounced with the Enanthate version. Thus the infamous “Tren Cough” many users complain about with the Acetate version isn’t as common with the Enanthate ester.

Doses are usually in the 200-600mg/week range, and since the ester length of this steroid is reasonably long, it only needs to be administered via intramuscular injection once or twice a week. Of course, it is equally useful in both cutting as well as bulking cycles.

Ive Disowned my Biological Uncle for Uncle Z

Ya'll wanna hear something ..How about 6 Days!!
As Far as WU to Z ..no worries ..You can Even ask them to do a No ID request becuase its under $999
as far the TEST DBOL EQ .thats Great Ive ran that and actually
You will Find that if you mix the Test and the EQ TOGETHER It will decrease the Pain of just taking Test eth by it self in one pin ..Ive used EQ or Deca Mixed with Test to ease the pain

Another Idea is Test Deca Dbol ,,Youll find the deca added Lubricates joints to make for a smoother work out
One thing Commonly Done by Nubies is Confusing the soreness from Muscle/Damage/Recovery with Sore Joints from Lack of Lubrication with could actually lead to Arthritis
Just a Little Tip hope this helps

I may be out of place here but doesn't this constitute source checking? Or are the banners An exception to the rule?

This is a sponsor board so no worries. Good spot though :winkfinger:Appreciate the KUDOS- but let's be safe and not post TA -Thanks Guys- much appreciated-OD:winkfinger:

Back