• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

UGL Test Propionate?

Ace5high

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone experience with Euro-Pharmacies Test Propionate from Z?

Considering an order because im having issue with another sponsor...

My first time with Prop a lil worried since pinning pain can very greatly from what I understand with prop... Feedback is appreciated!

I havent done the euro but im running z labs prop right now and its smooth! No pain at all. Ive pinned lots before and stayed away for a long time because its so uncomfortable. Hands down awesome stuff bro

I have done both- with very little pain. I love prop for many reasons- but I also have tested prop from many UGLs and some are just plain terrifying. From my understanding is due tohigh BA % used and wrong amount or too much. To make a long story short-I have use HG-pharm-RX - just about every form of test prop imaginable and when done correctly- is very nice indeed. Also- I have noticed that dosing can vary greatly. I LOVE all of Zs prop and can fully understand your concern. Zpop is gtg IMO-actual expieriance- not just talk-Thanks-OD

I havent done the euro but im running z labs prop right now and its smooth! No pain at all. Ive pinned lots before and stayed away for a long time because its so uncomfortable. Hands down awesome stuff bro

Sweet, after seeing the reviews for the Z prop, I just ordered the Dom-Z labs stuff...

Ill let you know how it goes, Thax!

Sweet, after seeing the reviews for the Z prop, I just ordered the Dom-Z labs stuff...

Ill let you know how it goes, Thax!

Yes- keep us posted- you are going to LOVE the big jugs bro. Get em while you can- 20 ml of sweet oil-pure LOVE:winkfinger:

Has anyone experience with Euro-Pharmacies Test Propionate from Z?

Considering an order because im having issue with another sponsor...

My first time with Prop a lil worried since pinning pain can very greatly from what I understand with prop... Feedback is appreciated!

i just ordered a 20ml gallon. domestic time of arrival was reall reall goodddd.. im pinning with prop and test e its not really that painful some spots are painful then others, you will find your sweet spots just like i did.

left delt is made of iron right one hurts like a bitch tho. lol

i just ordered a 20ml gallon. domestic time of arrival was reall reall goodddd.. im pinning with prop and test e its not really that painful some spots are painful then others, you will find your sweet spots just like i did.

Lol I have the same problem. Left delt feels good when I inject but right delt hurts like a bitch sometimes

Nice! Im doing a similar cycle of Test-C and prop. Its been over 3 years since my last cycle and im so impatient, I hope it gets here quick!! :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
One of the many talents of Z - is he understands how - no scratch that - he more than understands...

He's a "guru" in the process of making gear - "smooooooth and strong."

No pain issues from pinning Z's gear. :)

i finished the dom prop and im now on int prop and it just as good if not better...and painless , top of the line shit

Back