• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Charge By Labrada

PB&J

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone used this product, if so how was it?
They have added a calming ingredient and would like to know how it works for everyone?

Thanks

Hey PB&J,

I used it for a couple of weeks. Getting up at 5am to workout is tough so I would take a Charge 30 min prior to working out. I found that my legs would shake a lot more than they nornally would lifting. At first I thought is was just my workout and then it happened the next three workouts. I stopped taking it and the shaking has stopped. I also stopped taking it b/c I started breaking out with zits...ugh!

Regardless. I did get a burst of energy which helped with my workout, however I did "crash" after a few hours. I only took the 1 capsule dosage. Guy friends of mine were taking 2 at a time and said after a few times they didn't feel anything.

Sorry I couldn't be of anymore help.

Have you tried it yet?

Originally posted by Adidas
Hey PB&J,

I
Sorry I couldn't be of anymore help.

Have you tried it yet?

Thanks for replying.

I have not, I was wondering if it was as good as it's advertised. I have used Hydroxycut and xenadrine which are good, but I wanted to know about the calming and heat effects Charge is supposed to give you.

Back