PDA

View Full Version : A- bombs

Darkcity
06-19-2011, 05:04 PM
Man another sponser has domestic British dispensary anadrol 50mg 50 tabs for 70 bucks! not knockin just sayin. Hey big doggy Uncle z you price match??

ordawg1
06-19-2011, 06:22 PM
Only if they QUALITY match and I have used the other you mentioned. Ever hear the saying " you get what you pay for ? Just sayin. I have also purchased prop for 25 bucks a jug from elsewhere and am still rubbing my ass and wondering when it is going to kick in.:pissed: I look for QUALITY when I am injecting or putting something in my body. Too much can go wrong :eek:-Thanks-OD

Darkcity
06-19-2011, 07:07 PM
Only if they QUALITY match and I have used the other you mentioned. Ever hear the saying " you get what you pay for ? Just sayin. I have also purchased prop for 25 bucks a jug from elsewhere and am still rubbing my ass and wondering when it is going to kick in.:pissed: I look for QUALITY when I am injecting or putting something in my body. Too much can go wrong :eek:-Thanks-OD

NOWAY LOL!! you sure your not thinking of british dragon ordawg

D-Lats
06-19-2011, 07:54 PM
I have some fake bd dbols right now bro just cause thats the name on the box doesnt mean thats what you get. Took them for three weeks and didnt get anything but pissed off!

Killermonkey
06-19-2011, 07:59 PM
Dude, considering the quality that's is a good deal! I know gp goes for a dollar a pill and that's great but it's gp were talking here. I swear by it when I say that the dispensary is some good shit. At least that's how I feel.

Darkcity
06-19-2011, 08:19 PM
Dude, considering the quality that's is a good deal! I know gp goes for a dollar a pill and that's great but it's gp were talking here. I swear by it when I say that the dispensary is some good shit. At least that's how I feel.
^^^^ THIS^^^^^

There is noway you guys can honestly sit back and tell me British dispensary is bunk from a reputable source. If so then maybe that z banner you guys carry comes with alot of perks...just sayin..

D-Lats
06-19-2011, 08:26 PM
Hey bro I dont remember anyone forceing you to buy from Z. If you like the BD go with them noone is begging for your $50. Z would love your business but honestly wont go broke without it lol! His reputation speaks for itself.

Killermonkey
06-19-2011, 08:35 PM
My reviews,

Brittish dispensary - gtg!
Gp - OK
Z - I haven't tried yet

But all I was saying that I do agree with ordawg, you get what you pay for. And I will pay $70 for 50 tabs or be drol any day.

What kind of cycle are you pairing drol with anyway?

Km

Darkcity
06-19-2011, 08:45 PM
Hey bro I dont remember anyone forceing you to buy from Z. If you like the BD go with them noone is begging for your $50. Z would love your business but honestly wont go broke without it lol! His reputation speaks for itself.

Easy bro i was simply asking if z priced matched you and ordawg opened the can of worms bro by trying to tell me its bunk gear. And please dont ever put me in that status of you dont remember anyone forcing me to buy from z and twist this outta context.

Work IN Progress
06-19-2011, 08:47 PM
For 1, if you ever call them A bombs again im gonna slap you across the face with my tiny little dick. for 2, refer to number 1

Killermonkey
06-19-2011, 08:48 PM
It's cool, no reason for anyone to be heated. But I don't think z works like walmart does with the price matching thing haha!! Funny . . .

Km

Darkcity
06-19-2011, 08:53 PM
For 1, if you ever call them A bombs again im gonna slap you across the face with my tiny little dick. for 2, refer to number 1 And you are who? pull that fucker out then i bite that thing clean off!:callme::daydream::daydream::daydream:

D-Lats
06-19-2011, 08:54 PM
It's cool, no reason for anyone to be heated. But I don't think z works like walmart does with the price matching thing haha!! Funny . . .

Km
Agreed bro! I am not trying too be rus=de I am just saying that everyone is entitled to there opinion. If Z prices dont fit your budget then there are plenty of options:winkfinger:

Killermonkey
06-19-2011, 08:58 PM
Z 's prices still aren't all that steep. Have you ever checked out the anabolic temple, you gotta be rich for that gear! Now that is something to complain about

Work IN Progress
06-19-2011, 09:01 PM
Im the guy that puts things into perspective. Love me more yet...... Like I said, Im jacked, tan, and miserable. People just dont respect hard work nowadays.....

Darkcity
06-19-2011, 09:01 PM
Z 's prices still aren't all that steep. Have you ever checked out the anabolic temple, you gotta be rich for that gear! Now that is something to complain about

I like z's prices all within my budget but hey doesn't hurt to ask.

Work IN Progress
06-19-2011, 09:03 PM
Balls,,,,,, Quit stirring shit or I will get one of my E thugs to fuck you in the face.

All in good fun naturally.

Darkcity
06-19-2011, 09:05 PM
Im the guy that puts things into perspective. Love me more yet...... Like I said, Im jacked, tan, and miserable. People just dont respect hard work nowadays.....

lol well said.

Work IN Progress
06-19-2011, 09:06 PM
sorry man. I feel like a troll. Just gotta get my rage out and you looked like the best customer. I usually love everybody.

D-Lats
06-19-2011, 09:08 PM
AHAHAHA he has them e thug lined up!!:paddle::blowjob:

Killermonkey
06-19-2011, 09:10 PM

You are absolutely right bro, no argument there.

ordawg1
06-19-2011, 09:41 PM
Easy bro i was simply asking if z priced matched you and ordawg opened the can of worms bro by trying to tell me its bunk gear. And please dont ever put me in that status of you dont remember anyone forcing me to buy from z and twist this outta context.

I didn't say it was " bunk gear" - but more refering to the BD I got for that price was ceratinly sub par.Perhaps the batch you purcahsed was much better and you had a great expierinace. My apoligies if my post was taken out of context- I am not a bargain shopper when it comes to gearr. But-I do respect others opinions-Thank You-OD

ordawg1
06-19-2011, 09:43 PM

This is also valid- carry on :winkfinger:

GH Consigliere
06-20-2011, 03:21 AM
What is the problem here !?!?

OTG85
06-20-2011, 01:40 PM
Z prices are not bad at all I can truly say z line is better then bd.You get what you pay for gear 100% on point...

Goodluck

Repo
06-20-2011, 06:02 PM
This started out with a simple question and somehow ended up with tiny dicks slapped across the face - biting it off - and who els knows what - LOL!

Anyway, it's a legit question - you've never tried Z...

... "so you don't know."

Many of us here have used Z for a very long time and know his products are worth - "more" - than the price he charges.

I'm over 20 orders now and have - never - used anyone else after ordering from Z.

Not only are the products stellar ... "Z's customer service is also unmatched."

I would also like to mention - we welcome members to ask about products being considered for upcoming orders - as it educates the members about the products as well - but after my very first order from Z - I've never question any product at all - I simple see what I want (which is a lot) order it...

... "and Z has never let me down." :)

Please keep us updated with your decision ... "along with your results."

CobraNinja
06-21-2011, 10:42 PM
the question was does Z, or will Z, pricematch a competitors price?

u dont have to give explanation about the "other product", or tell him about your personal orders, or get into disputes. just answer the guy with a simple yes or no, or pm Z about it. simple as that, jesus christ.

bmw
06-22-2011, 01:30 AM
I would hope you're planning on ordering more than a few anadrols if you want a price match!

guthixfed
06-24-2011, 11:57 AM
I ordered from our favorite uncle once and considering doing it again .... i live in new jersey once he shipped it ..... it was here basically lol 4 day ship time ... cant ask for better really... naps is cheaper but... you could be on a 21-31 day ship list grossssssss