• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Jon - Looking to Evolve

Little Jon

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
IronMag Forums,

My name's Jon. I've worked out on and off throughout most of my life, but have started taking it much more seriously the past three/four months. I've made some significant gains (in both strength and overall mass), but am looking to further the evolution of my physique. My mom has gone on and on about how helpful this forum has been for her, and has suggested on numerous occasions that I join (I'm not sure if I'll regret divulging that or not...). Here I am, and here are some of my stats for reference ---

Height: 6'7''
Weight: 218lbs.

Max Bench (One Rep): 265lbs.
Max Deadlift: 405lbs.
Max Squat: 315lbs.

Also, at the suggestion of several of the trainers at my gym upon finding out my age, I recently started taking a few supplements. I talked to the trainers and did some of my own research before taking anything, but wouldn't consider myself educated so feel free to chew me out for wasting my money if that happens to be the case. (ALSO, keep in mind that, other than the vitamins, I JUST started these two days ago. I haven't had the time to notice gains from anything, whether they work or not)
Supplements ---
Creatine: I take 1.5 grams (in the form of two capsules) of Kre-Alkalyn in the morning, and then I take another 1.5 grams immediately after working out.
Vitamins: I drink a liquid multivitamin/mineral in the morning when I wake up. I also inject B-vitamins through a syringe twice a week (originally as a treatment for mood... However, I will note that I noticed significant strength gains after starting)
Other: I take a supplement (that was recommended to me by numerous people at my gym) called Xtend during my workout (four scoops as per the suggestion of a trainer at my gym).

Thank you for reading my introduction, and thank you for any advice you can give me! I appreciate your time!
-Jon

PS: Here's an awesome smiley to counterbalance the overly serious tone of my IronMag debut post - :showers:

Hey, kid......your mom was right. This place is awesome. Do whatever Built says and you will be golden.

yeahhah!! Lil jon!

Hope evolution works out for ya Jonny.

IronMag Forums,

Thanks, guys... I will be posting my workouts in the journal entitled "Evolutionary Rage Train" (more of a homage to all the ridiculous names on there than anything else) starting tomorrow.
-Jon

Welcome man! I look forward to reading up on your progress. Talk to ya soon I'm sure!

welcome Little Jon and looks like you r on the right track.eat right,train hard,get plenty of sleep and repet.oh yea great first smily bro.hahaha:clapping:

Back