• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Coleman and Peeps

Why do you keep calling it OZ?

I see! I bet....

not knowing what trib is...i have no clue

lol, am i just out of the loop? what is trib

i can't find any OZ sites that sell it...but peeps would prolly know more bout it than me

Hey there Kussoooo.....so you ask the boys...but dont ask the one and only girl who works in the area that either takes the stuff off you or lets you have it!!!!!????:doh: At this point in time, the stuff your talking about is being looked into...if it passes the Aussie health codes....and is classified under the theraputics section of the Act.....its in!!!!

Thanks for the site link....I've just had a Japanese Airline steward bring in a Weider product...Amino Peptide.....unfortunately it was all written in Japanese.....so the poor bugger lost it....actually we sent it back home....but I did try to contact you at the time....hoping you could translate for me......want a job working under me?!!!!!:eyebrow:

IML Gear Cream!
As for the fires............my Auntie came very close to losing her house........I havent heard from my Uncle or other Aunt.......heres hoping that they still have a house!!!

From what I could gather from Pee's pics...he's hiding in the Burbs, and they were pretty safe......................I could be wrong... but it sounds good!!!!!!

glad at least one of your auntie's safe, those firefighters are doing amazing...some say they are saving what anyone else would called doomed. and hope your other relies pull through!

at least kuso kinda had his question answered!

Thanks....!!!!

Kuso may not like what he hears though!!!! It turns out that the Health Department is getting really strick..........:headbang: Even for drug / health foods that actually do some good.....they have banned them because they have 0.005% of a substance that "maybe" of some harm!!!!!!!

Originally posted by esmerelda
Hey there Kussoooo.....so you ask the boys...but dont ask the one and only girl who works in the area that either takes the stuff off you or lets you have it!!!!!????:doh: At this point in time, the stuff your talking about is being looked into...if it passes the Aussie health codes....and is classified under the theraputics section of the Act.....its in!!!!

Thanks for the site link....I've just had a Japanese Airline steward bring in a Weider product...Amino Peptide.....unfortunately it was all written in Japanese.....so the poor bugger lost it....actually we sent it back home....but I did try to contact you at the time....hoping you could translate for me......want a job working under me?!!!!!:eyebrow:

I just saw you on and was thinking about putting a link in your journal :D Its just I thought I read Peeps mention trib somewhere....I could be wrong. Anyway, if I come back at chrissy I`ll bring half a bottle with me and see what happens....it is only a herb after all. :D

Was that Amino thing is a kind of plastic squeeze drink type thing?? If it was I know whats in it......nothing but sugar and 3g of amino :rofl: she should be glad you took it off her!

Hope your relos are are all fine. I thought Peeps said his new place backed onto the bush, but even still I think he was close to the burbs so fingers crossed

So your using it????? Tribex...that is!!! Is it working or are you just experimenting?!!!

Just kidding, kinda....just want to take some of it along with ZMA to jump start my own test....its not needed and some say does fuck all, but I have half a bottle here so may as well use it

I get 60 tabs for about $32 in the health food shop.
It's good standardized stuff! Put hairs on your chest it will ! :lifter:

Would you people speak ENGLISH, damnit?!?!?!? :fire:

Originally posted by ALBOB
Would you people speak ENGLISH, damnit?!?!?!? :fire:

no:p

Ok, is Tribulus 5000 *extra strength*
Each tab contains:
Exracts equiv. dried Tribulus terrestris herb 5g
*standardised to contain Furostanol saponins calc. protodiscin 150mg
*standardised for assured and reliable potency
Manufactured by Herbs of Gold Pty Ltd in OZ
Hope that helps mate :thumb:
Have a great day :D

Hey Coleman, if you want me to send you some PM your address to me and i'll send you up a nice little Chrissy present :D

Thanks for the info, Pee!!! If it's made here......there will not be a problem anyone bringing it into the country!!!!

Is it still raining?!!!!

Originally posted by kuso
Thanks Peeps....I`m going to find that online and print a copy to take with me just so they can`t complain :thumb:

Hey bud, once you find it on-line could you fire off the link to me. I'd like to check it out also. If Essy ever gets her ass over here I have a feeling I'm gonna need a Test boost. :D :dance:

Back