• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Intl touchdown !!

ordawg1

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Another big beautiful pack from my favorite Uncle filled with goodies came today in great time. Packaging was stellar- I already know the quality- but I am alawys thrilled like a lil kid when I get a pck. Kinda like gettin pussy. Cept the gear is much cheaper than the pussy !! :winkfinger:

I think the jet just flew around the states, becasue I got a nice beautiful pack today as well!!! Holy CRAP THAT WAS FAST!!!!

and I have to add, the packaging is impeccable! for those who haven't tried Z yet, you need to get on the band wagon and party with us!

Last edited:
Me too, I got my international order a couple days ago. Great packaging as well. I'm stoked :)

Good to hear guys we got a good thing with the Uncle!!! I think alot of new Z freaks will find out what gets us soo excited :ohyeah:

i dont know what u guys ordered from INT, but i wanna know how safe u think it would be for me to order the bulk package of human grade sustanon organon vials. things i'd liked to know is if this type of order would pass customs, has anyone had success before with ordering this and getting it

i dont know what u guys ordered from INT, but i wanna know how safe u think it would be for me to order the bulk package of human grade sustanon organon vials. things i'd liked to know is if this type of order would pass customs, has anyone had success before with ordering this and getting it

YGM bro :winkfinger:

Yes I got my international order today as well - and I have another riding in it's coat-tails! :clapping:

I think the second one might be here tomorrow! :D

Get ready for more reviews...

Yes I got my international order today as well - and I have another riding in it's coat-tails! :clapping:

:ohyeah:

Hell yea guys!!

IML Gear Cream!
I have a package that apperently has been at the post office for a week lol!! I didnt even expect it til today!! Woops Amazing Z just blows my mind sometimes!!!! :ohyeah:

I should be getting my goods anyday now!!!!:ohyeah: As always everything went smooth and Z proves why he is top dawg over and over again!!!! I am in love with his Euro Tren-Ace and will be trying his Z-Line Inter Tren-Ace along wis his Winny, starting this upcoming week!!!! YeA BoY!!! Z needs to run for President lol!!!!!:winkfinger:

You will lovr the tren a bro shit works good!! Btw Davidg90 we need some of those sweet titty pics for the blog lol!!! Im sure that would put you well on your way to a spot on the z team!

You will lovr the tren a bro shit works good!! Btw Davidg90 we need some of those sweet titty pics for the blog lol!!! Im sure that would put you well on your way to a spot on the z team!

THere ya go- where are the titty pics ? Or just nude hotties ? C'mon you guys - get out the cameras and tell em to get naked- ole Ordawg needs so motivation.I LOVE naked women:D. Glad you brought that up D :winkfinger:

Hey Will do Latsky lol!!!! I actually made it on the Z Team today buddy!!!!:ohyeah:....But hey let me see what I can come up and I will Pm you guys and see what we can do!!!! Big things to come bro's lets get it!!!!:winkfinger:

Hey everyone else is welcome to add to the Z girls collection also if im not mistaken??? Right OSL??? So lets get this going guys and get your personal best or your girl etc up and posted so we can see!!!! We need to help Ordawg out with his addiction and im sure he will be very happy along with everyone else!!!! HEHEHHEE:mooh:

sweet that means that my package should be here in the next few days or so alot of goodies inside I cant wait and should have another right behind it. I like your style Repo.

IML Gear Cream!

Yes I was right two international orders two days in a row!!!

Why anyone would use anyone else is beyond me.

Z is 100% spot on with over 20 orders - almost everyone being international. :)

Hey Will do Latsky lol!!!! I actually made it on the Z Team today buddy!!!!:ohyeah:....But hey let me see what I can come up and I will Pm you guys and see what we can do!!!! Big things to come bro's lets get it!!!!:winkfinger:

Oh thats great news bro glad we got another solid bro on the team!!!:ohyeah:
Make sute you get acycle in the contest before it ends tomorow!! 25% discounts no joke boys you could get that swet deal on your very own cycle!!:)

Oh thats great news bro glad we got another solid bro on the team!!!:ohyeah:
Make sute you get acycle in the contest before it ends tomorow!! 25% discounts no joke boys you could get that swet deal on your very own cycle!!:)

Yezzir I have one in already!!! I will try and post another one in the morning before it's over. 25% off is insane !!!! Z is the man!! Who else would do this???....ummmmmm NO ONE!!!!:winkfinger:

Back