PDA

View Full Version : Sub Q Oil Based Injections

OldSchoolLifter
06-23-2011, 04:46 PM
Question for you all.

A good friend, and very experienced AAS user turned me to doing some of my injections Sub Q

So Today I tried it, I did .75 CC of Prop Sub Q in the little belly fat I was able to pinch.

How is the effectiveness? Im going to be doing .75 ED prop Sub Q and see what effects I gain.

Anyone have experience with this?

Also Heavy You will be proud I injected 1ml of Test E with a slin pin in my delt, nice and smooth! oh yeah!! :ohyeah:

heavyiron
06-23-2011, 07:01 PM
Here's an old subq log.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/104521-subcutaneous-testosterone-injections.html

Yeah, I dig slin pin injects =)

OldSchoolLifter
06-23-2011, 07:25 PM
Awesome Read Heavy!

Im going to continue doing 75 units of prop ed sub Q and see how all goes, Generally with prop, I feel ON after the first week or so IM, so interested to see how Ill feel a week from now with SubQ for a week

75mg x 7 days = 525mg weekly

heavyiron
06-23-2011, 07:57 PM
Awesome Read Heavy!

Im going to continue doing 75 units of prop ed sub Q and see how all goes, Generally with prop, I feel ON after the first week or so IM, so interested to see how Ill feel a week from now with SubQ for a week

75mg x 7 days = 525mg weekly
Sounds good. Maybe do a long ester IM once or twice per week.

OldSchoolLifter
06-23-2011, 08:02 PM
Sounds good. Maybe do a long ester IM once or twice per week.

I think I will do 1ml test e Twice weekly IM as well, then after about 4 weeks, stop the sub q of prop and ramp the test to 750 weekly

OldSchoolLifter
06-24-2011, 04:32 AM
.75 sub Q, Feels fine, First shot is still slightly tender, but no lump or anything noticeable at the injection site

OldSchoolLifter
06-24-2011, 12:55 PM
Did another 75mg sub Q in my belly. Its been about 3 hours since, and no tenderness at all!!

Perdido
06-24-2011, 01:50 PM
Very interesting reading: this and Heavy's log of sc injections.

Nightowl
06-24-2011, 04:35 PM
I did two injections of oil based, but they were vitamins...I have a difference in coloration of my skin now. I was told that you can get abscess, which can get serious.

Can anyone talk about this or complications they've had with this?

I am scared to do this route and have been told that I am missing out on tons of means and time with my gear. :geewhiz: Being I am a female...I would love to hear from anyone on this issue.:nerd:

OldSchoolLifter
06-24-2011, 04:39 PM
I did two injections of oil based, but they were vitamins...I have a difference in coloration of my skin now. I was told that you can get abscess, which can get serious.

I am scared to do this route and have been told that I am missing out on tons of means and time with my gear. :geewhiz: Being I am a female...I would love to hear from anyone on this issue.:nerd:

I think built may have some input for you, as for the skin complications The possibility is there as with any IM injection, but think if you alternate sites you minimize that risk.

for a females use of SubQ BUILT I think would have that info, Hell even heavy might know more.

It was appealing to me becasue the research showed very stable blood levels.

heavyiron
06-24-2011, 05:21 PM
I think using slin pins IM or Subq is perfect for ladies.

D-Lats
06-24-2011, 05:27 PM
Ive always been hesitant to do sub q shots. Back in the day that was one of the
Main horror stories was accidental sub q shots caused abcess amd infections. Also lumps and other undesireable sides. I tried a slin pin in the tri yhe other day IM and it was great!! I generally hit tris delts and quads with a 1" 23-25g.

OldSchoolLifter
06-24-2011, 05:39 PM
well by day 7 ill see how im feeling and evaluate, but so far so good.

D-Lats
06-24-2011, 05:41 PM
What size slin pins are you using OSL? how much volume in the barrel?

OldSchoolLifter
06-24-2011, 05:46 PM
What size slin pins are you using OSL? how much volume in the barrel?

29g 1/2 inch 100units I go to the 75 mark so at 100mg/ml thats 75mg

Perdido
06-25-2011, 01:07 AM

What kind of volume and frequency of shots are we talking about here?

ordawg1
06-25-2011, 07:52 AM
I have been using subq for years with both test e and cyp with great results.Monday/Thursday I do small amounts sub Q and on other days I use IM depending whether cruising or blasting. I have even used subq with mast and prop- but would advise staying away from things like suspension. It keeps my levels more even and I run much more steady using this metod. Guess it's not for everyone- but I sure enjoy it.:ohyeah:
Addl info- amount is under 1 ml each pin.Pin size is 25 g 5/8 inch. I move my injections around and have no problems. Hope this helps-Thanks-OD

OldSchoolLifter
06-25-2011, 11:01 AM
I have been using subq for years with both test e and cyp with great results.Monday/Thursday I do small amounts sub Q and on other days I use IM depending whether cruising or blasting. I have even used subq with mast and prop- but would advise staying away from things like suspension. It keeps my levels more even and I run much more steady using this metod. Guess it's not for everyone- but I sure enjoy it.:ohyeah:
Addl info- amount is under 1 ml each pin.Pin size is 25 g 5/8 inch. I move my injections around and have no problems. Hope this helps-Thanks-OD

Great info!!

Today was inject 3, first pin is not painful at all anymore, second pin, I don't even feel.

3rd pin of 75mg went nice and smooth, no discomfort nothing. I am experiencing some random Woods, but its only day 3, so who knows!

:ohyeah:

Tomorrow will be Test E IM, and Prop SubQ

OldSchoolLifter
06-25-2011, 06:53 PM
lol today's pin is a little tender, I went a bit higher about 4 inches above the belly button eh oh well its not that bad.

Tomorrow Ill either do inside of thigh. or some other spot I can pinch some skin, as well as an IM shot

ordawg1
06-26-2011, 01:28 AM
Wood is very common even aftera couple days if your gear is gtg. Plus- I persoanly think the subq hits faster. A bit subjective- but is just my opinion-Thanks-OD

heavyiron
06-26-2011, 05:43 AM
Wood is very common even aftera couple days if your gear is gtg. Plus- I persoanly think the subq hits faster. A bit subjective- but is just my opinion-Thanks-OD
The onset of action subq is slower but once the depot gets into your blood stream the mode of action is the same vs IM.

OldSchoolLifter
06-26-2011, 10:30 AM
Yesterday's inject is a bit sore, I think I went to High on my belly, and that was at 90 compared to 45 degrees like the others. Today I went 2 inches ro the right of my belly button, I cant seem to grab enough skin anywhere else. Went smooth feels great so far

Also went 250mg IM Test E In the chest with a slin pin ;-)

OldSchoolLifter
06-27-2011, 11:23 AM
another .75 subQ today in my inner thigh, feels fine, but im sure their will be some slight tenderness after a while. I can def feel the prop working, today's workout was nice

OldSchoolLifter
06-29-2011, 08:17 PM
Decided to shoot it IM today, Feels good, This is some great Prop lovin it