• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Welcome Z-Team Members! Wo0t

OldSchoolLifter

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

Its With great Pleasure, On behalf Of Ordawg1, UncleZ, and Myself that we Introduce Our Current Z-Team!

What is this Z-Team you ask? Well We all are a group of dedicated individuals here to help YOU! ( and look at naked girls )

Have a question about order's or future orders? Z-Team is their!

Have a question about putting together a custom cycle to fit your needs? Z- Team is their!

Need advice on a diet to reach your bodybuilding, Or healthy lifestyle goals? Z- Team can Get it done!

One thing Z-Team will not do, is bash another sponsor, EVER! even if you need advice on how to cycle products you purchased from someone other than the uncle, We are here! Pretty much the Z-Team is just a bunch of guys, that want to help provide you with answers, quickly, all the while having a good time!

So without further adue, let me introduce you to YOUR current Z-Team!

Founding Members:

Ordawg1 - AKA OrdawgZilla The man with the plan, and an addiction that makes us feel sorry for his wife!

OldSchoolLifter - Designer, Web Master - and internet loser. :nerd:

Charter Members:

Chino0823 - Video Guro

Repo - Mad Scientist!

Omegax -

OnTopOfTheGame
- One Of the original Z supporters!

V.I.P. Members

Robbiek426 - Great Guy

Dav1dg90 - The man with the great pictures!

Bishop22

JackednTan

More Members to come!

So please welcome these great guys, and congratulate them! and remember, The Z-Team, and Z-Blog is here for YOU!

Uncle Z Blog | Your Online Resource To AAS

Last edited:
Thanks OSL and a BIG WELCOME to the entire team.:clapping: We are working hard to make Uncle Z the very best source on the web. Keep watching for many new products- plans- cycles - contests- and " yes" - my very favorite " NAKED WOMEN ":D . If you are not on the team- get to work and start posting- you DO NOT want to miss out on this guys . BTW- we are processing applications as I type- so please be patient. Also- no women yet ? C,mon lil hotties- send old OD a pic and I just might " hook ya up":winkfinger: . LOL-Thanks-OD

Team looks solid, Z getting a team together to rule the world!

Also Honorary Z-Team Official/Non Official Member Anabolic5150!

Always a Z - Team member, and great asset to our community!

OSL you should make him an "Honorary Member" tag. That would be pretty bad ass.

LOL Thanks OSL couldn't of said it better myself!!!!:clapping: Whats up 5150 hows the married life??? Glad to see you got our backs, we will always have yours too bro!!!:paddle: Dream Team fellas were up and coming!!! Big things!!!:winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
LOL Thanks OSL couldn't of said it better myself!!!!:clapping: Whats up 5150 hows the married life??? Glad to see you got our backs, we will always have yours too bro!!!:paddle: Dream Team fellas were up and coming!!! Big things!!!:winkfinger:

Married life is AWESOME!! And yep Bro, I got the backs of the Z Team and know you fellas have mine too. Thrilled to be an Honorary Member!!

Married life is AWESOME!! And yep Bro, I got the backs of the Z Team and know you fellas have mine too. Thrilled to be an Honorary Member!!

Congrats bro!!!! Glad to hear your enjoying every second of it bro, maybe one day I will I'll put on the handcuffs lol, but until then the world is a open playing field lmao!!!!:ohyeah:

Awesome intro guys!! I am soo excited to be part of this and vowe to do my best to make sure the Z team sets a new standard for the sharing of experience and information!! We have the best guys the best gear and the best team that will be constantly growing!!! We all owe a big thanks to the mastermind and full time hottie slayer OD!! Ofcourse our favourite uncle!! Also real happy that we have my good friend Anabolic5150 as a satelite member the guy is awesome hands down one of the coolest dudes ive had the pleasure of speaking with!! So cheers guys lets do this!!!!:ohyeah:

Another Chino Vid... Gotta see this! These are great! lol

Great job Chino !!! Keep em coming !! OD:winkfinger:

Back