• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Z Touchdown!

Ace5high

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Prop Jug 1 arrived today :dancer: already pinned... Super smooth, didnt feel a thing! 1st time with prop wasnt sure what to expect, Ill update tomorrow but so far I couldn't be happier :winkfinger:

Quick order turnaround, and MUCH thanks to OD for putting up with my impatient PITA!!! You guys Rock!

Chalk it up to another Touchdown for Z!!

Right quad - 1ml Smooottthhh as can be. Im expecting a lil soreness tomorrow as I would with any but hopefully it wont be bad... Ill keep updated!

Congrats bro!!! Anothe happy customer as always!!!!:winkfinger: You will love the prop as there are nothing but great reviews around here for it's sweetness lol!!!! Happy Gaining!!!

No problem bro- always here to help you guys wherever and whenver I can. ENJOY:winkfinger:

I gotta hand it to these guys... I don't have ANY soreness today. I can't hardley believe it! And I'm always sore from pharm grade test E.

Z is the Man! :clapping:

I get this question daily about prop. " How much pain"? - same with NPP. At times is difficult to answer- as to peoples pain levels. I can remember running prop- suspension etc back in the old day and there is no way in hell you were doing squats for next few days. If the gear is made properly- you have little or no pain- keeeping in mind that " pain" is a very relative term.I hit prop and suspension damn naer in the same spot at times- and I am doing legs the next day no problem. This is one of the MANY reasons that Zgaer is so popular amoung the guys " in the know" . For you noobs- you DO NOT want to know about them Good Ole Days-they hurt like a bitch !! Just be glad you have a great uncle:winkfinger:

Congrats bro. U wont be disapointed with Z. Im runnin his test e right now n killin it in the gym

I gotta hand it to these guys... I don't have ANY soreness today. I can't hardley believe it! And I'm always sore from pharm grade test E.

Z is the Man! :clapping:

That's great to hear...

I haven't had pain from Z's gear - and I've tried just about everything except prop - as soon as I shift into my next cycle, prop will be the (one of the) kick starters! :)

Great information Ace5High! :thumbs:

@ ordawg1 - LOL - I hear so much feedback about guys legs and ass hurt'n so much they can barely walk ... "THANK YOU Z - that's not us!" :clapping:

Ha, whats funny is the ZProp leaves less soreness day after than the Test C im using (and even that I barley feel). Almost wish it were just a prop only cycle now! LOL

Back