• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

eggnog?

Scotty the Body

I'm Dead Sexxxxy!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anybody know the nutritional value of Eggnog?
Seems like it'd be a good bulking food?

Oh hell!!!!!! Eggnog and rum this time of year baby! Forget the diet! Oh and Carob peanut butter!!!!!!!:thumb: :p

Chocolate!!!

No.......Carob is chocolate you mix in fresh ground peanut butter. (All natural) Good! I get it at Home Economist here in Charlotte.

Originally posted by dg806
Oh hell!!!!!! Eggnog and rum this time of year baby! Forget the diet! Oh and Carob peanut butter!!!!!!!:thumb: :p

Nooooooo! Eggnog and So-Co

Hell that will work too! Hell kickin chickin'!!!!!

But I must confess that tonight is tequlia!

Anyone seen the Jackass where they try to drink 50 shots in an hour and Preston gets really pissed.

That was ace.

IML Gear Cream!
Cal: 340
Pro: 9
Carbs: 34
fat: 19

Eggnog with cinnamon and nutmeg mixed in. Mmmmm goood.

Thanks Fade, I thought the protein would be higher, guess there isn't as much Egg in the Eggnog. :(

did you guys know that nutmeg can act as a psychoactive?

You gotta make it into tea and drink it, the effects are close to that of marijuana.

And no i have never tried it, i'm not retarded. I just read about it on erowid.

Its a great site, not just for drugs. For those interested in philosophy and stuff, it has a bunch of links and stuff to things like the Tao Te Ching and the book of Chung Tzu (i think its Chung maybe its something else).

Anyway, its a pretty good site with info about drugs and its not biased. It just gives facts, side effects, effects, length blah blah blah.

Check it out, www.erowid.com or .org i'm not sure.

I like like to mix my eggnog with beer, except I leave out the eggnog and just drink the beer.

eggnog = :barf:

I've put about a gallon of eggnog away in the last two weeks.

Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy
Anyone seen the Jackass where they try to drink 50 shots in an hour and Preston gets really pissed.

That was ace.

No but one time I drank about 750ml vodka in 15 minutes... oohh bad idea :finger: :finger: (i weigh only 120 pounds and all i had to eat that day was half a sub.. teeth were pretty sore after i had a retainer put in) i have about 10 mins memory after i finished... even climbed some trees so i hear.....

Back