• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

unbelievable!!!!!

coleman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Top 10 Posters - Last 24 Hours
CRASHMAN 556
davidjasondean 457
dg806 234
Burner02 212
ALBOB 43
seyone 42
Hammerlynn 41
lean_n_76er 38
Dr. Pain 34
w8lifter 34

that is pretty insane.

what's unbelievable?? Those are typical #'s by Crash and I before Crash was grounded and I was in town.... back to the old days of post terror! :lol:

it's still pretty insane:yes:

...and this coming from a guy with over 11,000 posts:D :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Prince
just think if we deleted the two word only thread, the post whore thread, etc., then their post counts would drop to about half! :)

I think that would be funny as hell :D

Lets do it just for fun hahahaha, can you get numbers of the top ten posters in a thread prince?

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Scotty the Body
...can you get numbers of the top ten posters in a thread prince?

yeah, you just click on the number of replies and you get a pop-up box that tells you...anyone can do it.

see the attachment, you click where I put the red circle:

lol, ya learn somethin new every day. Thanks Prince!

just think if we deleted the two word only thread, the post whore thread, etc., then their post counts would drop to about half! :)

I know dg would be devastated bc/ he's been whoring up a storm as of lately....

QUOTE:

Scotty the Body: Lets do it just for fun

I wouldn't SUGGEST that!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Originally posted by davidjasondean
what's unbelievable?? Those are typical #'s by Crash and I before Crash was grounded and I was in town.... back to the old days of post terror! :lol:

i think thats a slow day dave we got to 1000 in 24hours before...ithink?

Originally posted by kuso
LMFAO....I just checked the two word thread....deleting that alone you would lose 2000 posts DJD :evil: :rofl:

I just added up the 5 biggest threads in open chat, the post whore thread, two word only thread, and a few others. If those 5 threads were deleted davidjasondean would lose 5,621 posts. :evil:

Throw in the word association and FUQ threads and DJD would drop to about 5000 posts :rofl: :evil:

i think i'd be back to like 500 if they got deleted

IML Gear Cream!
I think WE'D all be down to silly numbers if those threads were deleted! I popped in over at MM.com and here is their summary.

IM.com- Members: 2,677, Threads: 8,628, Posts: 172,032
MM.com- Members: 76,118, Threads: 38,781, Posts: 335,477

Interesting.. how long have they been doing there site??

Oh yeah, drop those 5 threads and we'd be at what, Prince??

quality not quantity the saying goes!

Originally posted by davidjasondean

Oh yeah, drop those 5 threads and we'd be at what, Prince??

i kinda feel some security now after that comment

ya cause we've made up half those posts :lol:

i remeber i came across a coupled banned memebers there wait was't w8 banned? they never did tell anyone why people got banned

w8 was banned as well as 20% or so of the members here.....I`m also about to be banned for the fifth time now....notice how the just freeze your account there though, so you name is still in their members and post count!

why'd w8 get banned and why are you about to?

do you still post there? i haven't been there in awhile i remeber we used to whore the 2 word thread they had over there :lol:

Back