• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Music Question for ya'll

LiftHardGainBig

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is gonna sounds stupid and/or impossible to figure out, but here it goes.
I was listening to a song the other day but i dont know what it is... a friend told me the name of the song but i completely forget! My friend went on vacation and it is literally driving me insane!!! :mad: So anyways I need help figuring out what it could be. The hard part is i dont remember the words. Its a slower paced song and sung by a guy... Its been popular for a while now and still played on popular radio stations. The group who plays this song also has another song that seems popular too. (also a slower song i think) the voice is kinda mellow. THAT IT! Those are all of the clues I have... Can somone PLEASE help me? If i read the name I might be able to say if its it... Any that you guys sugest I'll DL right away. THANKS

Hmmmm...:scratch:
That describes like I would say 75% of the song on the market right now!!!
Sorry can't help you.:shrug:

try john mayer songs

Originally posted by kuso
Oh yeah, thats....um.....um....:grin:...Oh shit, I forgot :D
Are you talking of ...what's his name????
He use to play with ...what's their name????

Sorry Dude I'm just yanking your chain...

It's a hard one for sure!!:)

do you rember a lyic

It's called "Ice Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice!!!

:rocker: :D

IML Gear Cream!
Does this sound familiar at all:

Nobody said it was easy
It's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be this hard
I'll take you back to the start

It's the chorus to Coldplay - The Scientist. If they're the band, this'd be the new one.. the other tune would prob be "In My Place".

Back