• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1-Test Cyp

jaredw33

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm looking for some feedback from people who've used 1-Test Cyp. I'm setting up my winter bulk and am looking for an addition to the classic Test E/ Deca with D-bol kicker. I was originally looking into EQ, but 1-Test being the dihydro form of EQ makes it twice as anabolic AND androgenic, without any aromatization. Basically I'm looking for something that would help keep my hard and lean on test and deca, add strength and quality mass, but that's not as expensive as Primo or Mast E, or as side-effect ladden as Tren E. Plus I just don't see a need to stack two powerful 19-Nor's.

It's a strong hardener. I took 1/2 a gram a week and it was pretty effective. Maybe to much for me.

1-t is awesome. I think you'd be happy at 500mg ew for twelve weeks.

The only prob with 1-test is it holding at a concentration over like 100-150mg/ml so that's a lot of liquid. But its def nice stuff

Sent from my Samsung Infuse 4G

The only prob with 1-test is it holding at a concentration over like 100-150mg/ml so that's a lot of liquid. But its def nice stuff

Geneza's 1-Test is 200mgs/ mL, so 400-500mgs/ week's wouldn't be that bad

Oh nice. I hadn't done 1-test since it was legal ha

Sent from my Samsung Infuse 4G

Back