• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Thanks Z!!!!

pin2win

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I ordered some dom anavar to add to my Test E cycle. Not gonna say how fast it came but OMG, was not expecting that in my mail box today!! :ohyeah::ohyeah:

This is my first Z order so, so far so good!!

I ordered some dom anavar to add to my Test E cycle. Not gonna say how fast it came but OMG, was not expecting that in my mail box today!! :ohyeah::ohyeah:

Glad to hear bro, and congrats!!! Z is always on top of his game and 10 steps in front of the rest!!!!:run:Your going to love his oils man they are mad smooth. I just pinned 1cc of his Tren-Ace and 1cc of his Winny from the Inter line in each of my delts and didn't feel any inection or post injection pain at all!!!!:winkfinger: Let us know how everything goes for ya bud...

Oh yeah, my fist order I'll never forget!

Now I've lost count - that's great to hear pin2win - you're going to love working with Z!

I've never used anyone else ... "and have no plans to!" :D

Please keep us posted! :thumbs:

I can assure you that the var is second to none- the dom var is amazing:winkfinger:

I always get my stuff FAST. 7 intl orders deep (look out repo!) and I am still getting them with 100% success. I am happy with the product as I believe there isnt anyone better, and I know there is no one who can compete with Z when it comes to customer service. He likes to take care of his customers!

Back