• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Would you?

Gissurjon

Regular user
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Where a thong bikini to the beach?
What happened to them anyway? the 90's were packed with them, did the female body become ugly all of a sudden?

I think thongs are ugly in general. It's much sexier if a chick wears no panties. That's just my preference.

Fascinations with things up a chicks butt? Hmm....

I wouldn't wear one, but thats just who I am. I was raised by a prude mother, so thats mostly why.

I am sure if you hit up the right beach in the right part of the country you could get all the ass you wanted. Otherwise, respect a woman's need to be confident. She may be there for her own enjoyment, not to be your eye candy.

I wore 'em in the 90s when I lived in S. Florida. I've done some photoshoots in them in past years while competing. I didn't wear them on the dive boats I worked because they were "family-oriented" - I think there are places where they are appropriate and are not appropriate. But generally I think there's been a swing towards more conservative clothes these days. But also w/ bikinis, the current trend is towards these "butterfly" cut bottoms w/ low-cut sides (vs the old "French cut") more reminscent of the hip-hugger stuff of the 60s-70s. I was just in South Beach & Ft. Lauderdale this past week and even in the beach shops you won't find a lot of thongs anymore. Its just not the current trend.

Places to see thong bikinis:
South florida (particularly sobe-watch out for trannies!)
Jersey shore beach clubs (tiki, surf, djais)
Europe
Nude beaches\recreation areas.

Just personal experience

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Fascinations with things up a chicks butt? Hmm....

I wouldn't wear one, but thats just who I am. I was raised by a prude mother, so thats mostly why.

I am sure if you hit up the right beach in the right part of the country you could get all the ass you wanted. Otherwise, respect a woman's need to be confident. She may be there for her own enjoyment, not to be your eye candy.

I'm more interested in why it went from being common to not so appropriate. I thong bikini was a thong bikini in the 90's too.

I wore 'em in the 90s when I lived in S. Florida. I've done some photoshoots in them in past years while competing. I didn't wear them on the dive boats I worked because they were "family-oriented" - I think there are places where they are appropriate and are not appropriate. But generally I think there's been a swing towards more conservative clothes these days. But also w/ bikinis, the current trend is towards these "butterfly" cut bottoms w/ low-cut sides (vs the old "French cut") more reminscent of the hip-hugger stuff of the 60s-70s. I was just in South Beach & Ft. Lauderdale this past week and even in the beach shops you won't find a lot of thongs anymore. Its just not the current trend.

I get what your saying but women are really wearing less and less on the streets but the beach is moving in the other direction. You think maybe it has something to do with people getting fatter and more self conscious and catching a little bit of "if I cant do it you cant either" mentality? Because allot of cities actually have in place ordinances that ban thong bikinis. And I'm not buying the" emotional damage being caused to the kids" explanation lol.

Im from Europe and if you decide to take your top off at the beach as a female, no-one thinks anything of it, fat, skinny, 1 boob,2 boob, whatever...

By the way, the french cut is comming back! ...i hope

I get what your saying but women are really wearing less and less on the streets but the beach is moving in the other direction. You think maybe it has something to do with people getting fatter and more self conscious and catching a little bit of "if I cant do it you cant either" mentality? Because allot of cities actually have in place ordinances that ban thong bikinis. And I'm not buying the" emotional damage being caused to the kids" explanation lol.

Im from Europe and if you decide to take your top off at the beach as a female, no-one thinks anything of it, fat, skinny, 1 boob,2 boob, whatever...

By the way, the french cut is comming back! ...i hope

Mostly I think the styles are changing and thongs are passe'. But I think there's something going on w/ the expanding waistline too. Case in point - these "bubble dresses" w/ the poofy midsection that falls over a tight skirt - covers the gut. Also w/ the "Empire waistline" - i.e. gathered below the bustline and poofs out -- covers the gut. Not too sure about the hip hugger trend tho cuz it just promotes a muffin top. And of course stretchy jeans, apparently only because they must've come up w/ a more industrial strength spandex. It blows my mind what people can shove into some of the pants I see.

I hate thongs - or as I call them, "crotch floss". I never wear them. I dive in a Speedo because the one time I dove in a bikini, well, let's just say there are a few fourteen-year-old boys at the local swimming pool who are in love with me. Under my clothes, I just go commando. Nice and breezy under a skirt in the summertime, and no panty-lines, ever.

IML Gear Cream!
Case in point - these "bubble dresses" w/ the poofy midsection that falls over a tight skirt - covers the gut. Also w/ the "Empire waistline" - i.e. gathered below the bustline and poofs out -- covers the gut. Not too sure about the hip hugger trend tho cuz it just promotes a muffin top. And of course stretchy jeans, apparently only because they must've come up w/ a more industrial strength spandex. It blows my mind what people can shove into some of the pants I see.

Yes, they just make it bigger or more illusive instead of addressing the problem. Why be healthy when a pill will keep you alive. Then you hate the way you look but that's ok because you had a couple of kids and life as a healthy weighted person is justifiably over.

Drives me nuts

I hate thongs - or as I call them, "crotch floss". I never wear them. I dive in a Speedo because the one time I dove in a bikini, well, let's just say there are a few fourteen-year-old boys at the local swimming pool who are in love with me. Under my clothes, I just go commando. Nice and breezy under a skirt in the summertime, and no panty-lines, ever.

MMMmmm, commando deadlifts in a skirt? :daydream:

haven't you seen the miller lite commercials? :roflmao: I wouldn't.. but also don't wear your sunglasses at night. ha

And now I'm in love with you too.

Oh and in general, I do agree when someone mention expanding hips.

Fat people should never where thongs.

That's right - I train in a fucking SKIRT. Pearls, too.

Built your'e my hero AGAIN :hot:

you've asked in reference to bodies and ugly, it really is a matter of what some beaches will allow. Most of my friends being either from South America Brazil and onward downward and upward do where them, regardless of what one's weight is...

Others in Europe and South Pacific also wear them. If you live in USA there maybe a slight chance that there is a law that doesn't allow one to wear them.

*I believe all men should be able to show some fine looking glutes:ohyeah:

I prefer those cheeky hipsters, with plenty of cheek and camel toe :ohyeah:

Back