PDA

View Full Version : New payments

Uncle Z.
07-04-2011, 04:58 AM
Some of you might still don't know but we have a new way of payments available - PM me for more info

z.

flexxthese
07-04-2011, 05:07 AM
pm sent, i'm curious

tyzero89
07-04-2011, 12:57 PM
I sent a pm as well...im getting ready to place an order so please contact me asap.

flexxthese
07-05-2011, 03:26 AM
^^ same. The only thing holding me back was how long it took my last payment to get picked up. Once it was picked up, it got shipped and delivered lightning fast. I'd love to see a faster method to get the payment through, i'd be sold like everyone else!

tyzero89
07-05-2011, 05:47 AM
I just went ahead and made my order anyways. Hoping to get it at least by the end of the month....Ya he would have a customer for life if he lives up to the hype that everyone else speaks of :winkfinger:

D-Lats
07-05-2011, 06:03 AM
I just went ahead and made my order anyways. Hoping to get it at least by the end of the month....Ya he would have a customer for life if he lives up to the hype that everyone else speaks of :winkfinger:

You will be happy bro! Z always comes through :winkginger:

ordawg1
07-05-2011, 07:43 AM

No hype- just facts- you will love Zgear bro-Thanks-OD:winkfinger:

maged
07-06-2011, 04:09 AM
great news :D, cant wait for my order to know what r the new payment methods

rayray1295
07-06-2011, 01:02 PM
cant go wrong with Z.He's as solid as they get bro.:winkfinger:acuna matata!

flexxthese
07-07-2011, 03:15 AM
went through the order process and nothing came up but the same old payment methods... :(

ParadiseCup
07-07-2011, 04:23 AM
always the best service !!

stemple
07-07-2011, 06:51 AM
i'd like to know about the new payment method, but can't pm due to post count.

i'd like to place an order soon.

cheers.

Repo
07-07-2011, 02:43 PM
went through the order process and nothing came up but the same old payment methods... :(

I haven't tried the new payment method yet but I think you need to pm him.

From your post above about taking a long time to collect the payment - I know this is a challenge because of the nature of the business.

Who would think collecting money could be so challenging - I've consulted with many business owners and after chatting with Z about this - I really don't know what he could do?

Anyhow keep us posted buddy :)

flexxthese
07-07-2011, 03:46 PM
I haven't tried the new payment method yet but I think you need to pm him.

From your post above about taking a long time to collect the payment - I know this is a challenge because of the nature of the business.

Who would think collecting money could be so challenging - I've consulted with many business owners and after chatting with Z about this - I really don't know what he could do?

Anyhow keep us posted buddy :)

I don't have any ideas either. It's a very difficult business to be in. I spoke with z through pm before placing the order and I was hopeful with the new methods he suggested. It definitely would have proved much quicker than my almost two week wait (just for the funds to be picked up) last time. However the instructions I was given didn't reap any results when placing the order. No biggie, the checkout pages were being glitchy so it's possible I missed it. Either way the order is in and i'm happy :winkfinger:

ordawg1
07-07-2011, 05:43 PM
OK guys- for new payment methods- you must conatct Z. As for a faster PU time- is VERY difficult as you must remember the nature of this biz.
You can also PM one of us- and we will help all we can. If your post count isn't high enough- I created a thread for this and you can be up to 50 in about 5 minutes. ( new guys/PM thread) Like " Flex" said " It's a very difficult business to be in" - but with Z you know you are going to receive quality gear and great support faster than anybody else out there -Thanks-OD:winkfinger:

apex1
07-11-2011, 01:26 PM
Cant wait to place ANOTHER order =)