PDA

View Full Version : Cycle Update - Great Results!

Repo
07-10-2011, 06:27 PM
Here's an update on the cycle guys...

I'm currently running:

Test-E Euro-Pharmacies 400mg
Tren-E Z Line 800mg
Anavar 60mg - one 50MG and one 10mg
Dbol Z Line 30mg
Proviron 50mg

T3 six weeks 75mg
Clenbuterol - two weeks on and two off (build to 180mcg)

I'm seeing very good gains with this - BIG TIME!

I will lift the Anavar a little once my next order comes in - for once in my life I actually under-ordered ... "go figure!"

The Anavar is working so good at this dose I would like to see what effect upping it to 70 - 80 might do...
... but the again, I might like that so much, I end up running 100mg. :)

OldSchoolLifter
07-10-2011, 06:30 PM

I'm currently running:

Tren-E Z Line 800mg
Dbol Z Line 30mg
Proviron 50mg

T3 six weeks 75mg

I will lift the Anavar a little once my next order comes in - for once in my life I actually under-ordered ... "go figure!"

The Anavar is working so good at this dose I would like to see what effect upping it to 70 - 80 might do...

Awesome Repo!!

Sounds like a re comp style lean gain cycle?

Looks delicious! :winkfinger:

D-Lats
07-10-2011, 06:45 PM
Nice bro! You dont play arounf with cycles thays for sure!! Puttin that Z gear to work!!

ordawg1
07-10-2011, 08:02 PM
Nice Repo- but I simply cannot believe that YOU under ordered:eek:

Repo
07-10-2011, 08:49 PM
Nice Repo- but I simply cannot believe that YOU under ordered:eek:

Shhhhh, OD :dont:

... "I can't believe I said that out loud." :D

@ the team - this cycle is working great as is - and if it
wasn't the summer time I might increase the Dbol up to 50mg.

Ah oh - my wife is calling me to the bedroom ... "gotta go!" :run:

CobraNinja
07-11-2011, 12:21 AM
"T3 six weeks 75mg
Clenbuterol - two weeks on and two off (build to 180mcg)"

can u explain this more in detail, curious about clen for a while now, thnx.

robbiek426
07-11-2011, 01:32 AM
Clen is a beta antagonist and your beta receptors lose sensitivity with prolonged use of clen. You counter this with a deload phase. While deloading I use benadryl to bring the receptors back to optimal for the first off week then nothing on second off week. Then back on clen.

BIGBEN2011
07-11-2011, 09:08 AM
wow a kinda low dose on the test there but i guses with a high dose of tren it is working good for you.how you liking the euro line test i hear it is mega dosed.so no problems with sex drive while running higher tren than your test.

maged
07-11-2011, 10:16 AM

I'm currently running:

Tren-E Z Line 800mg
Dbol Z Line 30mg
Proviron 50mg

T3 six weeks 75mg

good to hear that, u cant go wrong with Z....

but i have an opnion...dont u see that this is alot of gear? take care of ur health...thats a lot shit load of tren...beware!!!

Z rocks

dav1dg90
07-11-2011, 01:20 PM
HAHAHA I love it Repo!!!! I can't wait to start this one up in the next 3 months!!! Blast and cruise baby and Jay Cutler Classic here I come!!!!:paddle: Whats your stats looking like so far with this cycle and what were they before so we can compare????

OldSchoolLifter
07-11-2011, 01:59 PM
wow a kinda low dose on the test there but i guses with a high dose of tren it is working good for you.how you liking the euro line test i hear it is mega dosed.so no problems with sex drive while running higher tren than your test.

Its been proven that running test at a maintenance dose 300-450mg/wk and tren between 600-800 your body's receptors will use more of the more powerful tren compound to build muscle and maintain an anabolic state, while the test is merely there to keep everything functioning properly. :winkfinger:

Battle of the receptors.

Repo
07-11-2011, 10:47 PM
Its been proven that running test at a maintenance dose 300-450mg/wk and tren between 600-800 your body's receptors will use more of the more powerful tren compound to build muscle and maintain an anabolic state, while the test is merely there to keep everything functioning properly. :winkfinger:

Battle of the receptors.

Yes exactly - once the androgen receptor is full ... "it's full!"

Everything here is spot-on. :)

RICKDAYTONA
07-12-2011, 05:18 AM
:winkfinger:

BIGBEN2011
07-12-2011, 08:51 AM
so have you noticed the ep being better or higher dosed than the zline stuff.dont know what it means but the word on the streets is that ep ugl line is mega dosed what ever that means but i am intrested in finding out haha.

Hazardous SOB
07-12-2011, 02:58 PM
That sounds like a killer cycle keep up the hard work, sounds like you should gain alot from this:winkfinger:

Repo
07-13-2011, 12:49 AM
"T3 six weeks 75mg
Clenbuterol - two weeks on and two off (build to 180mcg)"

can u explain this more in detail, curious about clen for a while now, thnx.

With Clenbuterol you will typically start low - 10 or 20 mcg and build over the course of a couple weeks - then take two weeks off - 2 on 2 off.

Your body will adapt to clenbuterol pretty quickly - but it does works great - just do the time-on time-off.

What robbiek is saying is spot-on.

so have you noticed the ep being better or higher dosed than the zline stuff.dont know what it means but the word on the streets is that ep ugl line is mega dosed what ever that means but i am intrested in finding out haha.

I find the both to be great!

Right now it's Euro Test and Z line Tren...

I simply alternate the two lines - I couldn't say one is better than the other - I thing they are both mega dosed! :D

@ dav1d - in due time buddy - my body is still recouping from a major surgery last year - but I'm getting there. :)

Just like maged says - this is a lot of gear - and I do recommend not starting Tren this high out of the gate.

I've found, by lowering the test - it makes the cycle very smooth - with the aggressive gains! :D .

RICKDAYTONA
07-13-2011, 02:17 AM
I need to put together a sweet cycle like this one! I am still working out witch way to go with it tho I would love to try Tren E or A but from what I hear Tren is CRAZY STUFF! your cycle should be killer tho:rocker:

Repo
07-14-2011, 12:56 AM
I need to put together a sweet cycle like this one! I am still working out witch way to go with it tho I would love to try Tren E or A but from what I hear Tren is CRAZY STUFF! your cycle should be killer tho:rocker:

If you do run tren I would recommend starting at a lower dose - perhaps 300-400mg and see how you respond or react.

I've only ran Z's tren so I've only ran very good tren - as a result the only thing that's been crazy is the results - no rage or any of that stuff. :)

Once you have a tren cycle under your belt - then I would flip the test to tren ratio ... "and grow!" :clapping: