PDA

View Full Version : z-labs pharma(international) ship time

apex1
07-10-2011, 07:33 PM
Just curious since domestic test E is out. If I were to order z-labs pharma (international) what is the turn around time for delivery to the states?

OldSchoolLifter
07-10-2011, 07:43 PM
Just curious since domestic test E is out. If I were to order z-labs pharma (international) what is the turn around time for delivery to the states?

Please take this to PM, Contact Ordawg1 he will be happy to answer that for you. :winkfinger:

But its fast

apex1
07-10-2011, 07:45 PM
hah! I sent you a PM before I even read this. Check ur box!

whoops except I sent YOU a pm. I'll take your word for "Fast". Thats good enough for me.

OldSchoolLifter
07-10-2011, 07:49 PM

whoops except I sent YOU a pm. I'll take your word for "Fast". Thats good enough for me.

Me a PM? lol sorry bro if I didnt get back to you, I am always deleting PM's some get overlooked sometime brother.

But yes man, its pretty damn quick, and now is a good time to get things rolling the sale is HUGE, I doubt you want to miss out!

apex1
07-10-2011, 07:54 PM
No I mean after I typed this post, I saw you were on. So the PM is there right now within the last few minutes lol

apex1
07-10-2011, 07:54 PM
unless it didnt send I'll get a hold of Ordawg1 though thanks.

ordawg1
07-10-2011, 07:56 PM

You might want to get your post count up in the " new guy/PM" thread so you can send and receive PMs-Thanks bro:winkfinger:

apex1
07-10-2011, 07:59 PM
Yea, I cant even view that anything goes forum. BAH! Been around a LONG time but this board if fairly new to me. Thanks (these posts count!)

ordawg1
07-11-2011, 06:47 AM
Yea, I cant even view that anything goes forum. BAH! Been around a LONG time but this board if fairly new to me. Thanks (these posts count!)

No worries- just use thred provided here and will take about 5 minutes to get post count up. Or- just go Elite as is a great deal they offer here. either way " WELCOME " to Zland:winkfinger: