• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Olympia 2011

If Cutler brings decent conditioning to the stage then he'll take another Sandow.

Anyone disagree and, if so, who would be your pick to possibly unseat the current Mr. Olympia?

Branch Warren? Kai Greene? Phil Heath? Someone else?

I think that Jay is in for some trouble this year. I really like Wolf but his high lats take away from his killer physique. Phil looks amazing on his own but next to the bigger guys he isnt so impressive. I think if Branch can do a little better than he did prep wise at the Arnold he will win. I am a big fan of Evan and I will take him as my dark horse pick.

I feel the same way, if Jay can bring it and be spot on with his current size it will make him unstoppable. If he is not 110% then I think Phil Heath has a great shot at the win, he is looking enormous and seems to be real lean starting off.

If Cutler brings decent conditioning to the stage then he'll take another Sandow.

Anyone disagree and, if so, who would be your pick to possibly unseat the current Mr. Olympia?

Branch Warren? Kai Greene? Phil Heath? Someone else?

No way they will beat Jay Cutler!! I believe he will win as long as he wants to. he knows he has to bring it bcos of kia,phil,branch,etc. We will see awesome JC this year. I approve this message.

If Kai Green comes shows up with spot on conditioning then he will win. But if Jay brings the same package hes brought the last couple years then he will have his 5th. He's white, hes got the hair, and most importantly hes signed with TEAM MUSCLETECH.

To add I dont like Kai Greene very much, but the guy is fucking huge.

12.lona.gif

Not crazy about the Cutler/Coleman freak-sique. Symmetry needs to be brought back. Cutler is much more symmetrical than Coleman ever was, but I'm hoping a more symmetrical physique will rule over.

Heath for the win.

heres Greene Centopani and Heath. cant get more to upload.

I honestly don't know. It's not close enough to tell. If Cutler comes back like he did last year, it's all over.

That would be crazy if he came back lol and are you serious?!?!?! I was looking forward to seeing Evan competing that sucks!

The fans would go nuts. And it would probably mean a big payday for the Big Nasty!

Evan announced that some time ago. :(

Back