• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Does anyone know if

This is kind of my area of expertise...

As far as I know, there is no law that states you HAVE to carry your wife on your medical insurance (maybe FLA has something??). My wife and I have our own medical plans for various reasons, and nowhere during open enrollment do they tell you that you have to put family members down. A court can order you to cover a dependent, much the same way they can garnish your wages for support. If you refuse to put her on your insurance, I don't think there is too much she can do, other than take you to court for it.

BTW, if your office policies are like most companies and you did not put her on your insurance during open enrollment, you'll have to wait until next year to add her. The only times companies allow you to make mid-year changes are due to "life events", such as the birth of a child or actual change in marital status.

I think the only thing that is legally binding is your life insurance or retirement beneficiaries. Your wife gets at least 51%, unless she gives you written permission to declare someone else. Sounds like she would not give you that permission though. But as soon as she signs those papers, you are free to change it.

I think if she committed adultry and she either admits it or you have proof, that will play a huge role in your divorce case. Just my opinion though, as I have never been through it myself.

Originally posted by IPMC
I say screw her..........tell her to go live her own life.

I've done taht many of time and she just don't get it and keeps trying to come back or prolong her signing of the papers like this last time she was supposed to sign

Originally posted by urso8up
I've done taht many of time and she just don't get it and keeps trying to come back or prolong her signing of the papers like this last time she was supposed to sign

That's really shitty man, I'm sorry. I don't get it. If you're gonna screw around at least be decent enough to let your spouse go and get on with thier life. I can't stand people who cheat on thier spouse, then for some reason try to screw the spouse over or keep them hanging on.:mad:

Keep your chin up man, and just work on improving yourself. :)

Originally posted by mmafiter
That's really shitty man, I'm sorry. I don't get it. If you're gonna screw around at least be decent enough to let your spouse go and get on with thier life. I can't stand people who cheat on thier spouse, then for some reason try to screw the spouse over or keep them hanging on.:mad:

Keep your chin up man, and just work on improving yourself. :)

Hey thanks I have decided to kill her with kindness to be as nice as i can to her and i tried it yesterday and she didn't know what to do.

Back